The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@PopWarner, what time zone did you order at 12:50 from? Cause as far as i know att's website was completely shutdown until after 12:01 am PST as evidenced by my photo

fullsizeoutput_449.jpeg

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

6 years ago

@gabillo Fedex has a deal with USPS where they hand packages over to USPS for local deliveries. 

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

@GorgeousGeorge the 12:50am is PST. I live in PST, but was actually in CST, which was 2:50amCST and my order status shows 3:50amEST.

I had multiple browsers, phones, browser tabs open to try and get as much access as possible to finish the order. LOL

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Space grey 256gb ordered at 4:59 EST. My order still says Nov 2-10 shipping. 😞

Mentor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

I did the same thing, multiple devices, screenshots of the entire process, etc. I know it sounds stupid, but at a point of 50 minutes into the preorder, you are on the late side ( I know how stupid that sounds, but word on the internet is that the Apple website was sold out in 10 minutes).

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

mine does to 

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

6 years ago

@GorgeousGeorge I was on Apple website trying to order 256gb Space Gray at full price and for 5 minutes it was showing Nov 3 delivery but it wasn’t able to go through because of ATT network. And then eventually when ATT network kicked in, the shipping was 2-3 weeks which was still very acceptable to me and I ordered one with delivery date between Nov 17-24. 

In the meanwhile I had another tab opened with ATT website which had 19 minute time period to get it. When I did, ATT was showing Nov 3 delivery date, so I went ahead and ordered another 256gb Space Gray but then the shipping was moved to Nov 2-10. 

After that I ordered a 64gb Silver on ATT (50 minutes past midnight) and was able to get Nov 3rd delivery. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

Fed ex its comes for ATT 

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

@GorgeousGeorge Well the entire time it's shown Nov 3 as the delivery date for me. What was the order time for you? Only via email have they said it was pushed back to the 11th....but nothing else in their system reflects that, even when chatting with an agent.

I actually had a reservation directly with Apple at the same time, but ATT showed a sooner delivery date, so I abandoned it. With ATT I was in the same sorta queue I assume everyone was in, with the infinite reshuffling....the "Get ready....we are sending you to the order page, oh your in a new queue..." LOL

The sad thing is there is all kinds of variables that contribute to the mystery of who gets what when....really sorta frustrating.

@gabillo What time was your order placed at?

Mentor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@ODoyleRulz I imagine that you'll get the 64gb on time, as from what I've been reading the demand on them seems to be lower.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.