The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour - I also had a similar issue as you where we ordered two phones and one was delayed to ~Dec. I haven’t yet received an updated email but after checking status using the text mechanism, I am noticing that both are showing as “Backordered”. Although online one of the phones still says “In Progress”.

I ordered mine at 11:58pm PT on Oct 26 and so am hoping that the theory of all phones prior to 8am is true...

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour sure, I ordered mine at about 12:30am PT.  

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

@Armaan Wait wait wait you ordered yours when? Did ATT preorder site go live a few minutes early or something ? If so you’ll definitely get it on the 3rd as I didn’t place my order until 12:34am PT and it still got changed from December to November. 

@GizDon You should absolutely be in the clear then as that’s a couple minutes before my order at 2:34am CST. Weird you didn’t get the email. Mine still shows in progress though unlike my order from 15 minutes earlier which has showed preparing to ship for days. 

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour My delivery date never got pushed by ATT (it was always Nov. 3) which probably explains why there's no email. It's insane how bad/impacted ATT's servers were given the difference the four minutes between our orders made.  Right now, I'm just waiting for a tracking number.

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Just talked to AT&T and they said that my delivery date is Friday and it will get overnight ed tomorrow at some point.

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

@lozonr That's great news.  What does your order status online say?, and have you tried to get your status via your phone (*6737#)?

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

@GizDon Ill attach a imgur picture it says preparing to ship.

Iphone Proof.pnghttps://imgur.com/a/dkr3j

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

what time did you place your order ?

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

Cool, thanks @lozonr. So far it looks like most people who ordered through ATT with 11/3 delivery have the same "Preparing to ship" status on their website--and maybe most also have the "backordered" status when checking via a call to *6737#.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I preordered 10/27/2017 at 2:56am ET, delivery date of 11/3. The myATT app is showing it's preparing to ship, but *6737# is saying backordered. Not sure what to believe and am not holding my breath at this point. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.