The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

Wait wait you ordered from att or Apple? I thought ATT was shipping fedex? No? 

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

@GizDon, historically it goes to "Back ordered" just before you get your ship notification. Totally a good sign based on previous years.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered directly through Apple. My X's case came via FedEx today, my tracking info for my phone is via UPS.

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

Ah yes ok thanks, yea Apple doesn’t seem to use Fedex lately for iPhones, for me locally Fedex means I get my package first thing in the morning UPS just last week delivered a package to me at 945pm. Hoping ATT is shipping fedex but haven’t seen anyone that’s got tracking info yet. 

Also, for those who ordered from Apple & have a Nov 3rd date but no tracking info yet, you can go to UPS website and click tracking, then”track by reference” & put your order number in (sometimes order number minus last two digits) as the reference number & you can track your package before you even get a tracking number. 

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

I would assume if you're using "track by reference" using your order number you forego the dash? i.e. my order number is 22-437xxxx

*EDIT* never mind, I just noticed you said that works if you ordered from APPLE - my pre-order was directly through AT&T. 

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

This can work for ATT too potentially but I’m not sure if they’re using fedex or UPS and I’ve had no luck with either yet trying the entire order number, my cellphone number, which is reference number you can use for Apple on UPS. 

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

Although it does make a little sense because att tracking starts from here in the US Apple’s starts from China 

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

Anyone anyone who missed my edited post where I added these images should check their email, if you got it please share what time exactly you placed your order on ATT website & what the ship date was before changing, or share a photo. I may start a thread for this actually  D0E7C7B7-EEBB-4039-B907-AB4AA179E441.jpeg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour Whoa, that's great for you (and whoever else is lucky enough to get theirs 11/3). 

This might be an indicator that for those who ordered from ATT, the shipping information won't come until 11/2 for delivery the next day?

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks. Can I ask what exact time you placed your order from ATT out of curiosity? Yes it does appear there’s a chance they’re sending them overnight not 2 day as they said. I guess there’s a chance that’s to eliminate risk of items being delivered next day even though they sent it 2day 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.