The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

@kwiggins03, no dashes, no leading 1. Just "xxxxxxxxxx".

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

@ik_2017, I ordered directly through AT&T and it just says "Preparing to Ship".

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks. No update for me from either UPS or Fed-Ex. Maybe there will be some movement later today. I consider myself lucky anyway because I ordered by phones like 3 hours after pre-orders went live and still got Nov. 3 confirmed delivery dates. One phone says "In Progress" and the other says "Preparing to ship".

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

I find it interesting that when I login to my account via the myAT&T app, I get “preparing to ship” as a status on the page that shows all of my past orders (including this one) but when I click into my iPhone X order it still shows “in progress”. 

Is it safe to say both those order statuses are one in the same? 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Ughhh...I tried ordering starting at 3:01 am to about 3:45 am no success! was finally able to place my order from my AT&T app at  8:27 am. As of today, my order status reads as follows:

Order status: 
In progress
We're working on your order, and we'll let you know once it's ready.
Estimated ship dates: 
November 2, 2017 - November 10, 2017

Keep a lookout for an email with the exact shipping date.

I know I'm not one of the lucky ones, however; thankful that I didn't get a December ship date. 

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

A friend of mine, who is part of the upgrade program, doesn't have a Tracking # available and said others in the program don't either -- which makes me think, perhaps, Apple has stock already here in the US for the upgrade members.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

i,

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

im in the exact same boat i have a shipping date of 11/2- 11/10 and im still in progress silver 256 i just spent an hour on the phone with them and they said its backordred if we dont get a shipping info by thursday we shouldnt expect it for 11/3

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

I received a shipment notification but it wasn’t for my iPhone X, Xbox One X is starting to run through the process.

IPhone X still in progress, back order on *6737#, i was lied by ATandT chat!

We still got tomorrow but who knows.

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

I am upgrading from an iPhone 6s Plus 128 gb to the iPhone X 256 gb and my order status is: "In Progress" and Estimated ship dates: "November 2, 2017 - November 10, 2017".  I do not have a confirmation shipping email as of 12:35 PM EST (10/31/2017).  

Tried the UPS tracking trick above with no luck.

I also chatted with customer care through the app and the says rest assured my phone will be shipped on the estimated dates.  I have never upgraded a phone with AT&T so if this is the norm...I do not have a ton of confidence.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.