The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

I’m thinking if I get a status change it’s going to come down to tomorrow

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My phone was ordered at 3:11am est on Oct 27th

I logged into myAtt app instead of checking for email. Went to the ‘my orders’ tab and it shows:

Item status:Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship.
Delivery by date: November 3, 2017

Friday night it showed Item Status: In Progress

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Similar to some individuals on here, I ordered mine and completed the transaction on Oct 26 @ 11:58pm with an eta of launch. I received a notification early Oct 27 saying that the order is now expected in December. The site stil says Nov 4 and preparing order. 

I dont really know what to do as AT&T reps are super unhelpful and just say dates can change and that there were millions of people ordering. 

It sounds promising that people have been in my boat and have had their order update to

”preparing to ship” but I just don’t know if I should cancel the order as the available date for new orders in now end of Nov which is sooner than the date the email quoted me. 

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

@Armaan it might be worth sticking in out in the next day or two to see if you get a shipping notification.  I think @iPhoneOwner mentioned earlier in this thread that ATT told him 11/3 pre-orders would be shipping either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Note, however, that 11/4 is a Saturday--I'm not sure if ATT does weekend work or deliveries... Hopefully you get yours this week!

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

6 years ago

November 3rd is the delivery date whereas November 2-10 is the shipping date. I hope you understand the difference.

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

@ODoyleRulz November 2-10 is the delivery day for them, most likely the 10 cause that’s the 2nd wave after release I’ve seen somewhere. November 3 is release date delivery, no more days that.

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

6 years ago

Are you sure it says delivery between November 2-10? Check again, I’m positive it says Ships between Nov 2-10. At&T cannot give an estimate delivery date which predates the product launch. 

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

I've got a tracking number! But I didn't get it from AT&T. I had to go on the hunt.

I went to UPS.com and selected "Track By Reference" -- put in my phone number as the reference number, selected "United States" as the Destination Country, and put in my ZIP and there it was.Delivery Info 01.pngDelivery Info 02.png

2 Attachments

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

That’s awesome. Congrats. What does your current status say on AT&T’s website? My order currently says “In Processing”. I checked UPS and there’s no tracking info.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

how did you put in your phone number? xxx-xxx-xxxx? or xxxxxxxxxx?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.