The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

As the asker, I probably should have gotten the ball rolling:

Got the "we're good to go email" Friday (10/27) at about 6:30PT and as of right now: "In Progress" on the status check (expected delivery 11/3).

---UPDATE---

As of 6:30pm PT, the status is "Preparing to ship"

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

Mines is still in progress, lucky you. I had the preparing to ship status on Saturday, kinda weird I know.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Just got an update that my phone will ship this week. Much better then the december date.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I ordered my iphone x at 12:05 PST on 11/27. I got the “Hi...good to go”  later on email on 11/27. I also got a text message.  Until today, order status said “in process or progress”... Today it changed to “Preparing to ship”.  We’ll see. 🙂

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My iPhone X order has two phones, one discretely says "iPhone X" with an icon of the iPhone X while the other phone is labeled "NOT_AVAILABLE" with an icon of a standard phone. I called AT&T and they assured me I only bought one phone and would not be charged for two. Has anyone else experienced a problem like this, ever, with AT&T? 

iPhone X

Silver, 256GB

Shipping: Nov 3

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

@dannyvindiaz Disregard that. You’re ok dude.

I don’t know why they do that, little confusing for some.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello-

can someone please explain the difference between a nov 3 date and 2-10? Is there some historical precedence here? Meaning are these two date sets standard procedure for ATT? Round 1 v Round 2...Obviously the nov 3 camp seems better but nov 2 sounds pretty sweet too 🙂 

FWIW I’m November 2-10 and my status is preparing for shipment. 

Thanks!

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

FWIW, I don’t think a Nov 2 date is even remotely on the radar as the phone doesn’t release until 11/3. I’m sure there would be significant legal ramifications if a carrier partner started delivering phones before Apple’s designated release date. 

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

Well so far my status hasn’t changed to preparing to ship, still in progress, mind you I got 11/3 delivery.

It’s possible to get it on Thursday, last year people got the iPhone 7 Plus 1 day before release. I guess it comes down to FedEx or the carrier that’s supposed to deliver.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

Well then, I retract my previous statement. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.