Helpful Links

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Mentor

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

Message 1 of 1,221
Contributor

iPhone X ripoff

I have the Every Next plan. As most of you know, that plan was unavailable for upgrades when the X was released. I somehow managed to upgrade one of my two devices on my account. When I upgraded the second the next morning, I received confirmation emails for both orders - one for Nov 3, the other for Dec. 18. I called up and spoke to Customer Care, who assured me I would have nothing to worry about, and he guaranteed both would be delivered on Nov. 3. I followed up today only to find out that the AT&T Rep lied, and I have to wait another month for my second device. What gives? Is this how we do customer service now? Lie to our customers just to shut them up?

Message 31 of 1,221
Mentor

Re: in process

As the asker, I probably should have gotten the ball rolling:

Got the "we're good to go email" Friday (10/27) at about 6:30PT and as of right now: "In Progress" on the status check (expected delivery 11/3).

---UPDATE---

As of 6:30pm PT, the status is "Preparing to ship"

Message 32 of 1,221
Scholar

Mines is still in progress, lucky you. I had the preparing to ship status on Saturday, kinda weird I know.

Message 33 of 1,221
Highlighted
Tutor

Just got an update that my phone will ship this week. Much better then the december date.

Message 34 of 1,221
Tutor

I ordered my iphone x at 12:05 PST on 11/27. I got the “Hi...good to go”  later on email on 11/27. I also got a text message.  Until today, order status said “in process or progress”... Today it changed to “Preparing to ship”.  We’ll see. Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 1,221

My iPhone X order has two phones, one discretely says "iPhone X" with an icon of the iPhone X while the other phone is labeled "NOT_AVAILABLE" with an icon of a standard phone. I called AT&T and they assured me I only bought one phone and would not be charged for two. Has anyone else experienced a problem like this, ever, with AT&T? 

iPhone X

Silver, 256GB

Shipping: Nov 3

Message 36 of 1,221
Scholar

@dannyvindiaz Disregard that. You’re ok dude.

I don’t know why they do that, little confusing for some.

Message 37 of 1,221
Teacher

Hello-

can someone please explain the difference between a nov 3 date and 2-10? Is there some historical precedence here? Meaning are these two date sets standard procedure for ATT? Round 1 v Round 2...Obviously the nov 3 camp seems better but nov 2 sounds pretty sweet too Smiley Happy 

FWIW I’m November 2-10 and my status is preparing for shipment. 

Thanks!

Message 38 of 1,221

FWIW, I don’t think a Nov 2 date is even remotely on the radar as the phone doesn’t release until 11/3. I’m sure there would be significant legal ramifications if a carrier partner started delivering phones before Apple’s designated release date. 

Message 39 of 1,221
Scholar

Well so far my status hasn’t changed to preparing to ship, still in progress, mind you I got 11/3 delivery.

It’s possible to get it on Thursday, last year people got the iPhone 7 Plus 1 day before release. I guess it comes down to FedEx or the carrier that’s supposed to deliver.

Message 40 of 1,221
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support