The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2017 5:26 PM

Closed

iPhone X Back Order Dates

I haven’t seen any post for anyone that preorder there iPhone X on a different day other than October 27. So let’s start a new trend post so we can be in the loop and give each other updates. 

Answer the following: When did you order your phone, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date?? 

Ordered: Tuesday October 31 at 9:27 PM

Ship Date: Originally Dec 6-20 now Dec 6-13

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered November 10th, space grey 256 GB. I haven’t seen any movement with my order. But I feel like AT&T was very transparent about the wait time when I placed my order. I definitely understand your frustration about other people receiving them before you. Which model did you order? 

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

Alaska is the same way no phones at any AT*T store, there is at the apple Store that is 7 hrs away on winter roads ..... 

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@BeepBoop I ordered the 256 Silver and no movement at all since the original order confirmation email.  I feel like they were trying to sell to me because the rep that put in my order said everyone would get their phones a week or 2 early compared to their assigned shipping estimates.  He actually said that my estimate of 12/4-12/11 was extreme and surely I'd get it way earlier.  But I have followed numerous threads and know several people that ordered before and after me that have phones in hand.  I just wish ATT would ship in order instead of randomly.  I knew my estimated shipping time when I ordered and have no problem waiting my turn, but ATT isn't getting to people in order, and that is where my frustration comes from.

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

6 years ago

I knew the potential wait time when I ordered (11/11) and accepted it, but knowing that there are people who ordered the same model after I did and received their phones less than a week later? That’s p*ssing me off to no end, as well as the fact that there are people who ordered on 10/27 and are STILL waiting. 

AT&T, your ordering and shipping systems are complete garbage, and telling people to cancel their online orders and reorder in a store so that they can get their phones in a timelier manner is irresponsible and should be embarrassing to you as a company.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@Dookwich that is exactly how I feel, too!  And you are so right, that it is very irresponsible on AT&T's part and definitely embarrassing.  I am seriously going to find a new provider asap.  I have always loved AT&T but this is just too much, and I know the fault lies solely with AT&T because I have many friends and family that are with other carriers and some pre-ordered while others didn't, and nobody has had to wait as long as we are waiting.

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered November 12 

Shipment dates where December 4-11 

I order the iPhone X silver 256 GB 

I’ve been waiting 19 days and still no movement in my shipment progress 

I’ll update on this form each day to let y’all know

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

Correction 18 days

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Several on the Macrumors forums have been waiting since 10/27 so many of us are going on 5-6 weeks now with NO UPDATES. Some only ordered a few hours afterwards the pre-order started. I ordered Nov 3rd and still waiting, in progress with no updates. AT&T appears to be sticking to the Dec 11-18th timeline. And yes, AT&T is showing NEW orders placed today will be shipping the same time as orders that have been "In Progress" for nearly 5 weeks now if you can believe that. Talking to anyone is a waste of time, as they dont have any more information than you have by checking order status online, they just want to get you off the phone ASAP because they know they cant help you other than what they see on their computer.

I Have been given the following excuses:

IphoneX is in high demand

Apple isn't giving us any stock

It may be shipping from a different warehouse (exactly what warehouse I'm not sure)

We are waiting on a big shipment from Apple that's due in next week!

One rep told me they were shipping from Mars and it will be awhile..

Seriously, if you have an Apple store nearby - check Apple store status in the morning - arrange for pickup and cancel your order with AT&T if you want it soon rather than waiting another 3-4 weeks. Especially if you are wanting the 256GB/SG. Apple have been fairly stocked since BF weekend. If it wasnt for the fact that I am on AT&T Premier (business) then I would have cancelled weeks ago. I cant speak to how other carriers have handled their orders but I have been disappointed in the way this has been handled.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Ordered Nov 9th. Was told I would get my 256gb Space Gray sometime in December 12/15 - 12/22

Next day I received notice that I would get it sooner (12/8 - 12/15). Okay, that's good.

On Nov 20th I was told that it SHIPPED via UPS with an expected delivery on the 24th.

Tracking: UPS

Dallas,  TX,  United States11/20/201710:45 P.M.Arrival Scan
DFW Airport,  TX,  United States11/20/201710:13 P.M.Departure Scan
 11/20/20176:35 P.M.Origin Scan
United States11/20/20178:38 P.M. (ET)Order Processed: Ready for UPS

The 24th came and went and for the past 10 days the package has been sitting in Dallas, Texas with no movement. Delivery date was changed to unavailable. Order page still says shipped. AT&T and UPS seem to be stuck on clueless and are unhelpful. Is my iPhone really going to sit in a warehouse for another 2 weeks before they get around to it? Total utter joke.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

The problem with going to Apple is you have to buy outright. That could be hard for some without credit.

ordered 11/12 iPhone X SG 256gb Florida.

my Son ordered his at Verizon on 11/17 and UPS delivered exact phone as mine today Thursday 11/30. Well, not exact phone; he gets the A1865 Qualcomm modem. We’re stuck with inferior A1901 Intel modem.

I pray we get a truckload of phones at AT&T soon!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.