The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2017 5:26 PM

Closed

iPhone X Back Order Dates

I haven’t seen any post for anyone that preorder there iPhone X on a different day other than October 27. So let’s start a new trend post so we can be in the loop and give each other updates. 

Answer the following: When did you order your phone, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date?? 

Ordered: Tuesday October 31 at 9:27 PM

Ship Date: Originally Dec 6-20 now Dec 6-13

Scholar

• 

143 Messages

6 years ago

It’s crazy how poorly this is being handled. People pre-ordering and still waiting, while others ordered days later, already have theirs. I did not pre-order, I ordered on the 4th. Still waiting. But others ordering the same model already have theirs. I cannot IMAGINE how furious I would be If I was one of the pre-orders. 

I also ordered a 64GB Silver for my husband for Christmas just last week. And it’s already here...sitting under the tree....mocking me. 😡

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

@Thatsmyname: I completely agree. Yesterday I went into an AT&T retailer to confront them about that issue and the sales person had the nerve to tell me “I can’t confirm that”, as in she couldn’t confirm that later orders were being processed & shipped before sooner ones. I’m like you dimwit it’s all over AT&T and MacRumors Forums. Do you think I or all these other people are just making it up? Just terrible customer service.

She was so dismissive about it which was only more maddening. 

Anything she could do to just dead the whole conversation and get me out of her face. 

Pre-order through Apple by all means next time.

i know i sure will.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I had the iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)Red 128GB, and I paid my phone bill, and the rest of the balance on my phone early in order to upgrade. I sold my phone, and I'm using a temporary iPhone 6. I'm sooooo anxious; I check for updated ship dates everyday. I didn't preorder it, but still thought I should share! They updated my shipping estimate yesterday, 11/20 and I'm anxious for an exact ship date.

Phone: iPhone X 256GB Silver

Date Ordered: 11/15/17

Original Estimated Ship Date: December 7 - December 14

Current Status: In Progress

Current Estimated Ship Date: November 30 - December 7

Mentor

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

iPhone X silver 256 gb 

ordered 11/12 

est ship date dec 4-11

no update on shipping dates no updates on package status no updates whatsoever. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Order status changed to "Preparing to ship" overnight. Wondering how long it'll say this before I get an exact ship date.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@warrior773

I received shipping data one day after it changed to preparing to ship. The order status page updates a lot later than the emails they send you or you can also message AT&T Chat asking for your tracking # and they can give it to you. I just received mine about 20 minutes ago. Still backing up old phone 🙂 You'll most likely have it on Friday/Sat 🙂

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Just checked my email and saw that my phone shipped yesterday and is being delivered today. Talk about a great surprise! 

To recap, I ordered a 64GB space grey on 11/12 at 9 pm. Original date was 12/4-12/11. On Monday 11/20 I received an email saying they were shipping it out earlier to 11/20-11/28 and received my tracing info yesterday 11/21. I was expecting it to be a longer wait and now I’m just waiting on the FedEx guy. Good luck to everyone! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Dude! WHAT! I ordered mine on 10/24 with a Dec 4 -Dec 7th estimated shipping date. I receive no "earlier than expected" email and was just told on the phone with an AT&T rep that it would have been faster if I just went into the store. What's the point of pre-ordering at all?

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

6 years ago

Good for you @applelover4!!!

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

6 years ago

@mathewsamuel I definitely think you’ll receive an email because the projected shipping dates as of today are November 30th - December 7th.4EDB837C-E041-4DF5-8DE4-659C60E090AD.png

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.