The new iPhone 15
alexandre.martinez's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, December 2nd, 2016 9:26 PM

iPhone Warranty

I have an iPhone 6 on AT&T Next (installment 10/30 so less than 12 months old). I don't have AT&T insurance.

Since a month or so, I have issues on everycall: when calling, after 2-3 min the other person is not able to hear me anymore but I can hear them. It happened to different persons so the issue is on me, not them. I moved to Los Angeles (Irvine) and AT&T is not the best in my area: I have only 2 or 3 over 5 signal bar but 4G LTE is here and working fine and I hear them perfectly well.

Is it possible that the phone have some issues and is it covered by any kind of warranty? Does anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

If bought new, it should have a 12 month warranty. Take it to an Apple Store. Apple does all warranty work on iPhones.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@alexandre.martinez As long as there is no physical damage Apple will generally take pretty good care of you!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My Iphone battery would be fully charged then die. Now, my screen is black and green and doesn't work... I have a warranty. How can I get a new phone sent to me without going to an Apple store and will it cost?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Apple will do warranty replacement via mail but you need to contact Apple to find out how to do that. Start here: https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.