Helpful Links

iPhone Warranty

Highlighted

iPhone Warranty

I have an iPhone 6 on AT&T Next (installment 10/30 so less than 12 months old). I don't have AT&T insurance.

Since a month or so, I have issues on everycall: when calling, after 2-3 min the other person is not able to hear me anymore but I can hear them. It happened to different persons so the issue is on me, not them. I moved to Los Angeles (Irvine) and AT&T is not the best in my area: I have only 2 or 3 over 5 signal bar but 4G LTE is here and working fine and I hear them perfectly well.

Is it possible that the phone have some issues and is it covered by any kind of warranty? Does anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks a lot!

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by alexandre.martinez
‎12-02-2016 1:33 PM

Re: iPhone Warranty

If bought new, it should have a 12 month warranty. Take it to an Apple Store. Apple does all warranty work on iPhones.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

@alexandre.martinez As long as there is no physical damage Apple will generally take pretty good care of you!

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 3 of 5
    Contributor

My Iphone battery would be fully charged then die. Now, my screen is black and green and doesn't work... I have a warranty. How can I get a new phone sent to me without going to an Apple store and will it cost?

Message 4 of 5
    ACE - Expert

Apple will do warranty replacement via mail but you need to contact Apple to find out how to do that. Start here: https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 5 of 5
    Share this topic
    Announcements...

Learn how you can order the new iPad 9.7-inch with Apple Pencil Support!

Additional Support