• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey @reyden

I’m sorry to hear that you have not received the unlock confirmation email! I’d be happy to help! If you could please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information, we can get this sorted out for you!

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Device IMEI (dial *#06#)

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I cancelled my At&t wireless plan on 3/9/15 after moving to Switzerland in late Feb. When I tried to unlock my iphone4 I got a request number. But right after I confirmed the number, I received a messgae saying "We’re sorry, but your unlock request  was canceled because:

Your account had a recent device upgrade." I had a live chat with an AT&T representative on 3/15/15. He told me that I had to pay the early termination fee first. I got that taken care right away by giving him a cc# and the representative told me that my issue had been resolved. 

Since then I have made a few attempts to have my phone unlocked but I still receive the same message. Since I have cancelled my AT&T plan, I can no longer login to MyAT&T to check if I have a balance that is posted in my account.  I tried to have a live chat with a representative tonight but it now asks to login first. So I am stucked. What can I do?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

I believe that there is a waiting period after you pay the early termination fee. Give it a few more days and try the unlock portal again.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello, I purchased a mobile phone iphone 6 and traveled to Egypt no longer pick up any phone network,How to unlock 🔓 my phone!!! Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

9 years ago

@IhabOmar wrote:
Hello, I purchased a mobile phone iphone 6 and traveled to Egypt no longer pick up any phone network,How to unlock 🔓 my phone!!! Thanks

The eligibility requirements and link to request an unlock can be found here: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB414532&cv=820

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please.

My iphone still blocked.

Already requested the release by the form, my request numer is  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.].

I received the email from AT & T stating that the iphone is already unlocked , however restored the iPhone several times and still locked.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

What steps do I need to take to unlock an AT&T phone so I can use it for my verizion account ?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

9 years ago

It probably won't do you any good. It is very unlikely your ATT phone will work on Verizon's network. However, unlock info is here: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

It depends on which phone you have. Most of AT&T phones will not work on Verizon because it is a CDMA network.
The iPhone 6, Nexus 6 and one plus one are phones which can work on all networks.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hi, I have Iphone 4 (A1322) Lock SIM-AT & T Usa
But I do not have cards that used to activate it. What should I do?
I did unlock through the site my number ***

My IMEI [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Help me please.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.