Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone 8 / X Release Dates

Contributor

iPhone 8 / X Release Dates

Wanted to know when the iPhone 8 will be out.

Message 14 of 25
Contributor

IPHONE 8

jUST WONDERING WHEN iPHONE 8 WILL BE AVAILABLE? AND CAN I PUT ONE ON HOLD PRIOR TO IT COMING OUT?

Message 10 of 25
ACE - Expert

Re: IPHONE 8

No one knows yet. The announcement is tomorrow, I believe. Typically pre-ordering starts the Friday following Apple's announcement.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 25
Contributor

iPhone 8 plus

Do you guys have the iPhone 8 plus for sale
Message 12 of 25
ACE - Expert

Re: iPhone 8 plus

No, no one does yet. Pre-orders for iPhone 8 start Sept 15.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 13 of 25
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎09-12-2017 1:13 PM

Re: iPhone 8

preorders start Friday the 15th... for the 8 and 8 plus  The iphone x is preorders the 27th of October with release on November 3rd

Tags (1)
Message 15 of 25
ACE - Expert

Re: iPhone 8

Pre-orders start Sept 15. The phone will be available Sept 22.

Message 16 of 25
Contributor

iPhone X

Hi, I am wondering can I get the new iPhone X?

Message 17 of 25
ACE - Expert

Re: iPhone X

@Nassim wrote:

Hi, I am wondering can I get the new iPhone X?

@Nassim

Wait till October 27th and preorder one.   And they will start shipping on November 3rd....

Tags (1)
Message 18 of 25
Contributor

iPhone 8 preorder

When is the iPhone 8 available for preorder with att ?
Message 19 of 25
Contributor

iPhone 8

iPhone 8 preorder
Message 20 of 25
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support