Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone 8 / X Release Dates

Highlighted
Contributor

iPhone 8 / X Release Dates

Wanted to know when the iPhone 8 will be out.

Message 14 of 25
Contributor

iphone 8

Can I order or reserve the new iphone 8, due out later this year?

Message 1 of 25
ACE - Sage

Re: iphone 8

Not until the preorder is announced which is usually within 2 weeks of release.  Rumor has the phone out in mid September. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 25
Contributor

iPhone 8 plus

When will customers be able to pre-order the iPhone 8 plus?
Message 3 of 25
ACE - Expert

Re: iPhone 8 plus

@Juiceman777 Apple hasn't announced any new phones. Not since last year.

I'm guessing Fall of 2018 for the iPhone 8.

Fall of 2017 will likely have the iPhone 7s and MAYBE some anniversary edition extra-overpriced more.

MY PREDICTION for the iPhone 7s and 7s+ is that pre-ordering will start on September 15th or 16th, 2017.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 25

The iphone 8 and 8 plus is coming out this fall
Message 5 of 25
Contributor

Thanks for this information!!! Can you stay in touch with me with any other tech news related to the iPhone 8 Plus?
Message 6 of 25
Contributor

Thanks for this information!!! Can you stay in touch with me with any other tech news related to the iPhone 8 Plus?
Message 7 of 25

Sure thing
Message 8 of 25
ACE - Sage

This and the Note 8.....
Guys, Google when the last one came out, add 12 months.
When Apple sneezes, it makes headlines, why ask here or anywhere? It will be in the news, cnet, TV etc. Add to that they consistent debut the same time each year.
Samsung is the same. With only slight variation in dates, each class of phones comes out in March, August. The only glitch is the active was held back a month this year.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 9 of 25
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support