Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone 7 trade in

Highlighted
Contributor

iPhone 7 trade in

Hi, I have an iPhone 7 32gb and it’s in perfect condition, not even 2 months old yet. I was wondering how much I could get off the price if I traded it in for a iPhone 8 it and iPhone X

Message 1 of 4
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎09-20-2018 6:32 AM

Re: iPhone 7 trade in

If you input the phone it should give you a price:

https://tradein.att.com/#/start-a-trade/discover-device-value

•••End ▪ Post•••

*Please take a moment to make a post if you have solved a problem, it helps a lot of people.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Professor

@Alexis121 wrote:

Hi, I have an iPhone 7 32gb and it’s in perfect condition, not even 2 months old yet. I was wondering how much I could get off the price if I traded it in for a iPhone 8 it and iPhone X

@Alexis121: You can check out Apple Store Online, they will give little more money for trading in your iPhone 7, like $200.

Hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers Fan
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Alexis121 wrote:

None of the buyback programs care how old your phone is, just the condition. A 23 month old iPhone 7 and a 1 month old iPhone 7 gets the same buyback amount (not that much), probably in the $200-ish range. Maybe a little more if you sold it yourself on ebay or swappa.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support