For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

@user312 Agree so hard. The only thing I can deduce is that the card charges are loosely tied with shipment and that a bunch of 128 GB black phones seemed to go out this week. My window to get my phone before Halloween is closing and I'm super bummed. 5 weeks, really more like 6, is too long to wait for this. Especially unhappy to see someone on here that ordered the same config weeks after me receiving theirs.

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

7 years ago

Lol. Thanks.

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

7 years ago

Oh snap!!! Just checked my bank for the 500x today and behold a charge for the tax... can't wait hopefully I will receive my shipping info soon!!! Ordered 9/23 in store 7+ 128GB

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

@Tupling was your order on backorder prior to the charge?

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

7 years ago

I've only waited a week I'm just killing time here so my rant for the day is: why does every order checker tell you something different?! In progress, pending shipping, "We're sorry. Requested information is currently unavailable. Please try again later.". Then you have ATT saying "don't worry we will just add it to your bill" or "you need to agree to the terms" (which I never got that email I had to call them to have them send it). I ordered two phones one says ATT next the other says next 18 I mean why can't they get that one right? I can't make it right or I lose my place in line. I got taxes on one phone still pending taxes on the other put back on the card. ATT CSR told me the phones would ship 2 weeks before the shipping dates quoted which clearly is a lie. When I call ATT I can hear a bunch of hens cackling in the background. They running this operation from a barnyard in the boondocks somewhere? It's clucking cray.

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

7 years ago

@vaggolena - Nope no back order status as of yet...

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

@Tupling hopefully it just goes straight to shipped. Also, that 30-35 day thing from AT&T rep is still fairly accurate according to the movement we are seeing today.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I'm at day 36. Just phoned CS and they didn't seem to know much that I couldn't see myself. Just was checking in hopes they could see something in process, but sounds like they only get the status info that we do.

On a positive note, happy for those of you getting shipping notices.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

MB 128GB 09/23 online order, still nothing. Insane. 

When I ordered I never suspected I will be waiting this long. When I ordered my 6, 2 years ago estimated shipping was around 5 weeks, but I got the phone in 2.

I am dreading another week of wait, it is so distracting. Also wanted to use the better camera for Trick and Treating.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Finally, the white smoke!! My jet black plus 128GB just shipped from TX. Ordered from att.com on Sept 18.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.