For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

7 years ago

@iphone7plus I am imagining the UPS driver grabbing my package and laughing his butt off saying "LOL let's tick this guy off and delay his delivery an extra day for no reason, these iPhone owners deserve it!" And just laughing as he drives around all day knowing he won't deliver it

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

@mimik2 I order the exact same phones on 10/2. Already got the silver. Still waiting on the MB.

Scholar

• 

187 Messages

7 years ago

Mine just went to backorder, so shoukd have ship notification shortly. 

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

7 years ago

My MB 7plus 128g ordered 9/20 went on backorder this morning around 4am and I checked my cc are it has now been charged taxes on phone. No shipping update still says pending. But I'm hopeful I will get info soon. So close now 🙂

Scholar

• 

187 Messages

7 years ago

I am not a happy camper right now. When I ordered this phone i paid the sales tax and a down payment for the difference of the iphone 32 and the iphone 128 plus since i am trading in for the $650 credit. They charged me the sales tax amd the down payment the next morning amd now there is another pending payment on my bank account for the same amount. Awesome AT&T. I went back to the store and asked a rep why it charged so fast and he said that it was my bank that was at dlfault and i told him he was wrong. He snippily said that he didn't just start selling phones yesterday and that the order was fine even though he couldn't explain why it cahrged. I promise i will let him know that he must not be as smart as he thought he was. 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Ordered MB 7+ 128gb on 9/21. Went on backorder 10/13. Still waiting for something to happen

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

7 years ago

HAHA so my shipping just updated again tonight, and my package just arrived at another location EVEN FURTHER AWAY. I live in Central NC, near Raleigh. My package got there at 5 AM this morning, then went to Goldsboro ~1hr away and just showed up in Kinston NC which is ~1hr45min away! WHY

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

7 years ago

Some good news! I could see card transactions from AT&T charged just now for my 2 7+ Jet Black 256 GB orders submitted on 9/15. I think I will be getting shipment info very soon.

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

7 years ago

Just talked to a very nice lady at AT&T customer service and she said the reason it goes to backorder then doesn't ship right away is due to the credit card processing and pending for a day or two or however long it takes for some credit card services. When the payment clears on their end the phone will then get shipped.... I ordered a 7+, MB, 128gb on 9/20. Credit card was charged on 10/25 and order went to backorder this morning, 10/26. Payment is still pending when I log onto my credit card app. hopefully will completely process payment tomorrow and ship shortly after.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

7 years ago

Mine is on backorder since 10/13 and no credit card issues
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.