For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

7 years ago

I only knew about the iPad bundle because I had called ATT about paying off my NEXT plan. He said if I upgraded with him I'd get the iPad for $50. Seemed like a good deal. Now, I tell everyone to get that iPad if you are upgrading.

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

7 years ago

You should call and ask about it. He said you have 14 days to change your mind.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

7 years ago

Your still eligible, go to the att store you have 10 days

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

7 years ago

I just checked my bank account and one of my orders charges has cleared. One is still pending. Not sure if that's hopeful in some way. When I called the order status line it said backordered on that cleared order and in progress on the other that is still pending charge order. Both orders made the same day 2 hours apart. The one that cleared was the iPad bundle order. Hmmm

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Thought I'd post an update on my order.

Still has not shipped for me.

Ordered Sept 18 from att.com (yes that is correct, I ordered SEPTEMBER 18).

7+ Jet black 128gb

Order status has said preparing to ship since order.

I was charged the tax on the day of the order, but the charge has since fell off my card and there has been no new charge for the tax.

I was charged last month on my bill for the "upgrade" fee.

My Oct bill is about to cut and if I am charged my first month's NEXT payment without the phone I will be one very angry customer.

Could this be the week I finally get mine? I hope so...

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

7 years ago

I sure hope so ordered mine on the 22nd

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

7 years ago

I think the charge that cleared was probably the iPad plus tax. $85. Now I'm mad because the $70 tax for the phone order fell off and recredited my account but if I keep it there one of my many monthly bills on auto bill could swoop in and swipe it right before it gets charged off properly for the phone order. I don't understand why they charge you but let it pend and fall off. Just keep the money. Geesh. No, I'm not broke but this card I use is for Internet buys and auto bill pay only. I don't like keeping money sitting on a card so I keep 98% of it hidden in savings and I only roll it out as a per bill basis. I guess I don't need to worry about it for a few weeks anyway but it would be just my luck to leave the money and have it auto deducted elsewhere or move it and have the iPhone order go through only to get cancelled for lack of funds. Anyone know if we get a chance to pay it before they cancel it??? An email or phone call warning? Ugh. Stressed.

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

7 years ago

Also, anyone getting charged an upgrade or activation fee should call immediately and have them reversed. Just say that you were told they would do a one time fee reversal when you upgraded the phone. I say that every year and never have to pay. If you ask them nicely they will reverse the fee.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

7 years ago

Well today is day 33 so far and still no update and no phone. Starting to get a little on the angry side now. I'm sure I'll have to wait until the last estimated ship date and get my phone next week...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.