For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

@annnewjerz AWEOSME! glad it worked for you! I think of the extra 100 spent was for super fast shipping and processing haha, it helps me sleep at night.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

8 years ago

@Tkl120 can i do the same for jetblack?

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered a 7+, 128gb, MB on 9/20. No changes yet

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

@9989896991.Ns Im not 100% sure on that becauses that one is more popular. That ship date is still December, so I wouldn't risk it.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

8 years ago

Anyways my shipping dates given are Nov 4-11 , so I better ll keep waiting...

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

8 years ago

Ordered my 7+ rose gold 128 gig on 10/16

shipping is pending, payment is pending in my account, shipping dates are 10/28-11/4 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

Mine was ordered10/18 and says 11-1 thru 8

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

8 years ago

After reading, I started to have regerts about the 32GB storage for MB. So I cancelled and changed to Gold 128GB (since the ship dates were the exact same as my 32GB) and they also offered me free expedited shipping since it was taking a while. We will see if that has any effect on when I get it. 

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

8 years ago

I should be more clear, my last post makes it sounds like MB has a storage issue. I was just saying I don't think 32GB will be enough long term and the 128GB MB had a MUCH longer ship time (December) so I changed to Gold because I'm just going to slap a black case on this thing anyway.

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Probably a good idea I just read an article that the 32 gb has a slower chip in it than the 128 and 256
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.