For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@jreneex no on AT&T website still saying "preparing to ship" with my dates still being nov3-7

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

@jreneex @Anonymous mine did the same thing. It said "preparing to ship" from day 1 and didn't change until it shipped. I only got a different message when using the *6373#

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

Ordered matte black 128gb 7+ on 9/20 at 11:55. Mine still says "preparing to ship" hopefully comes sooner than later!

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@adbrow06 yeah but when you called that number and did they text you this ........ The items in your order are currently on back order, and we will notify you by email as soon as these items ship. To check progress, please visit https://www.att.com/checkmyorder/omhub.rt at anytime. We apologize for the delay.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

so  plz help me here

do u guys have some magic way to recieve text order status?

when i dial *6737# 

use my iphone number+space+my zipcode

it says:we are sorry, requested information is currently unavailable. please try again later

what !!!!!!!!!

Mentor

• 

82 Messages

8 years ago

@Anonymous mine still says prep for ship, with date nov 2nd.. but my current 6s broke lol so i cant even text or call that number right now

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Anonymous when you reply back with your cell number you are not putting the 1 in the beginning of it are you?

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

no ~

Mentor

• 

82 Messages

8 years ago

i texted the *6737# from another at&t phone

and still says in progress. ordered on 9/21

so fingers crossed

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Here to provide an update. 

So I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Rose Gold on 9/14 in stores and I received a shipping date of 11/2-11/7. This morning, to my delight, I checked the order through the AT&T website and it was still just processing. However, when I checked again in the afternoon through the *6737#, my phone was already shipped yesterday (9/29)! 

So the phone shipped a month ahead of schedule. Now my only question is, how long do you receive the phone after its been shipped? I checked the tracking number to estimate Monday but then it says only 1 business days left, which makes me think around Saturday (assuming USP delivers on Saturday)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.