For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

iPhone 7 Plus, Silver, 128 GB

Ordered 9/15 at 5:30 p.m. in store

Estimated ship dates: 10/13 - 10/20

Wishing I had just ordered the rose gold because I seem to be reading more about those than silver but the shipping dates for those were already into November at the time 😕 Via the app/website it says my order is "Preparing to ship" however when I contact  *6373# it tells me my order is "in progress". I know they quoted those dates upon order but I was really hoping those were just AT&T being really conservative. Still waiting...still checking.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

The Apple Stores in the Minniapolis area have 7 plus's for pick-up. I hope that means mine will be shipped soon

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

If anyone has a shipping date into November and gets a shipping notice, or has gotten one, will you please post?

Thank You

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

It's crazy because other companies are shipping faster then AT&T even the Apple Store. I had to do it threw the phone because of my contract if not i would had done it threw apple is faster

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Update to my previous post on 9/22. This past Saturday I got shipping confirmation number via UPS!! My status now says "Shipping." However, 48 hours later the UPS info on my tracking number hasn't changed since. So I have no idea when it's actually supposed to arrive. My understanding was it's overnight shipping. So if it was being prepped for shipping on Saturday, it theorecitcally would ship today and arrive tomorrow right? We shall see.

FYI - I placed my pre-order for 128GB Jet Black in store on the afternoon of 9/9 and was given a ship date of Oct 15-21.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

8 years ago

UPDATE:

iPhone 7 plus Matte black

Order date: 9/9

Time: 8.15 pm CT

Est shipping: 10/7-10/14

Back ordered status on Saturday 24th

Shipment info received today 1pm CT

Says will ship 09/27 via UPS

At the moment i cant track through UPS but i should be able to once its shipped officially tomorrow

Hope it gets here wed/thurs!!!

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I've ordered a Rose Gold 7+ 128GB 9/14 in-store and I got a November Shipping date. So far it has not changed at all. 

Anyone else have gotten their Rose Gold 7 pluses?

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Found an iPhone 7 Plus Mate Black in 256GB at an Apple store nearby my work. Almost pulled the trigger to make a reservation and cancel my Jet Black ordered with AT&T. At the last second I still decided to wait out on the Jet Black. I hope I won't regret it later on Smiley LOL 

Scholar

• 

128 Messages

8 years ago

So how many 7+, Jet Blacks have shipped and/or recieved tracking #?

I Preordered sep 9th, 12:38am PST, 7+, 256 gig, Jet Black...still says preparing to ship sep30-oct7

Scholar

• 

128 Messages

8 years ago

UPDATE!   Preordered sep 9th, 12:38am PST, 7+, 256 gig, Jet Black - Ship Sep30-Oct7

Calling *6737#, about once an hour today, it JUST changed to "backordred", in the last hour

(Sep 26, 7:25 pm CST)

From other posts that signals a tracking # email is next!, will update if this happens

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.