Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone 7 Plus Blacklisted outside of US

iPhone 7 Plus Blacklisted outside of US

Good morning, I need to contact a representative of that company or someone who can help me, since they have WRONGLY BLOCKED FOR A COMPLAINT OF THEFT, that is, they have passed it to NEGATIVE BAND to my iPhone 7 Plus 128g phone made purchase on 9/6/2017 at the Ishop Mixup Quinta Alegría shopping mall 5a. Avenida Playa del Carmen MEXICO. TO MORE ABUNDATION I WILL SEND THE INFORMATION NECESSARY TO the eMAIL that you have, so that you corroborate that I am the legitimate and sole user of the same, buyer of GOOD FAITH, in an official IPHONE location, that there was never any inconvenience or complaint about it. My IMEI number has been reported for theft or loss by your company, surely there was some loading error, but since 9/8/2019 it is in NEGATIVE BLOCK BLOCKED UNFAIRLY. THEREFORE, I REQUEST THAT TO THE BREVITY, AND THAT THIS GENERATES TO ME A VERY BIG ECONOMIC AND PERSONAL DAMAGE, I UNLOCK MY TERMINAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL BASE PROPERLY SUCH. I AM WAITING FOR A SOON AND FAVORABLE ANSWER AND GREETING GREATLY. I NEED AND ASK FOR YOUR HELP AND SOLUTION. THANK YOU EVERYTHING HEART WILL BE

Message 1 of 13
ACE - Master

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS NEGATIVE BAND

@Fl_retire Yeah, I highly doubt it's a brand new phone.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 13
ACE - Expert

@QuarryRye The phone was bought in 2017, it may have been new then. @Fl_retire I too wondered how an ATT phone was being sold in Mexico but don’t forget, ATT does business in Mexico.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 12 of 13
ACE - Sage

I’m pretty sure it’s an ATT mexico phone, not a US Mexico phone.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 13 of 13
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support