Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone 7 Order Confirmation and Status

Contributor

iPhone 7 Order Confirmation and Status

was able to pre-order with no problem.. then after a few minutes got an email that order was not processed. but its says that its still pending ... did anyone get this confirmation email?

Message 4 of 216
Teacher

Re: My Order for I7 has gone bad

In case anyone is making a list. Attempted to order via the Apple Store app when it finally let me in at 3:05EST but it said my ZIP and SSN didnt match (even though I went to an ATT store a few hours earlier to make sure my account looked right). Decided to go with the ATT app. Placed the order at 3:22EST and was emailed by AMEX that the charge went through (they email me for any charges without a physical card). No email from ATT. So figured something was wrong. Placed the order again from my computer at 3:35am and since it went through, figured the first order didnt go through. Saw where I could check my order status and it showed both orders. Confused and frustrated, I went to bed and realized that I waited for ever for my Lifeproof 6plus waterproof battery case that if I didn't get the phone until the end of the year, it just means I get to enjoy my lifeproof case longer. At 4:14 the email confirmation for my second order arrived. At 4:29 the status was updated and the order was canceled. At 4:45, the confirmation for my first order arrived. At 7:54 another email that said they received my first order. At 8:57, another confirmation email for my first order. Same email that I got at 4:45. 

Also, says it will arrive 9-30 to 10-7. 7plus 256 Jet Black

I'm beyond caring at this point in time

Message 21 of 216
Contributor

Charged Twice for Preorder

Did anyone get charged twice for their preorder. When I clicked next on one the screens I got charged even though it was not the final screen, but then got charged again once order went through.
Message 22 of 216
Contributor

Same here. Signed in to be ready when the switch flipped, then the site crashed. Finally managed to finish order at 2:19 with a delayed shipment date of 9/23-9/30. I'm hoping it's actually sooner, and I feel ok because I can log in and see the order, but I haven't recieved a confirmation email yet either.

Message 23 of 216
Contributor

The whole dang reason I got up in the middle of the night is to have the phone in my hand on 9/16. I am hoping the estimated shipping date is a conservative estimate. I noticed that it did say under the estimated ship date that the shipping date may change. Here's hoping.
Message 24 of 216
Contributor

I nervously ordered the iphone 7 several times. Never got any sort of confirmation, either on screen or by email. However, my credit card is showing four charges of $45 dollars. How can i find out if all or any of my orders went through?

Message 25 of 216
Contributor

I successfully placed my pre order last night but no email or text confirmation to have an order number. Sad and scary! I can't check my order status online either using my phone number.

--Lynnyrd Raymundo

Message 26 of 216
Contributor

I signed on to my account few minutes before midnight. Spent unncessarily half an hour and have no idea if my order went through or not. It gave me error messages several times and than eventually it charged my card but I never received an email. Now, when I log into my account, I see something in my shopping cart but dont know what that means. I am very disappointed with atts performance as always. I have my entire family on it otherwise I would be switching out long before. I hope I have not lost my order.

Message 27 of 216
Contributor

I  ordered the iphone 7 . Never got any sort of confirmation, either on screen or by email. However, my credit card is showing two charges of $45 dollars. talked to three people at ATT no help. Now been on hold for 45 mins with no answers.

Message 28 of 216
Voyager

I was just told by an ATT rep that due to the overwhelming numbers of orders the system is sending out those emails as a glitch. She told me to hold off through the weekend and a new email should be sent out (fingers crossed)

Message 29 of 216

At 12:05 am last night I placed an order for iPhone 7 Plus. It went through and got a confirmation #. $70.90 got charged to my bank account. At 12:30 am last I placed an order for my 2nd line of iPhone 7. It went through and go a confirmation #. $61.12 got charged to my bank account. Around 5 am, I got 2 emails. The 1st one says that my iPhone 7 plus order wasn't processed and to call the 800 number. The 2nd email email say my iPhone 7 order was processed and will receive it on September 16 (I originally wanted the Jet Black, but it say delivery is not till Oct 14, so I switched to the matte Black). This morning I called customer service (waited 30 mins to get connected) and they said there systems are down and to call down in 24-48 hrs. Frenzy.
Message 30 of 216
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support