For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
bimmergirl's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 8:04 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Order Confirmation and Status

was able to pre-order with no problem.. then after a few minutes got an email that order was not processed. but its says that its still pending ... did anyone get this confirmation email?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Same issue here. Very frustrated.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Looks like my order is not processed and the credit card has pending transactions of many upgrades. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

i just had the same thing happen anyone know what it is ?

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Same thing happened to me. Bank account has been charged 4 times for over 100.00 per transaction. No order was completed nor did I receive an order confirmation email. Talked to chat for 45min only to be told to talk to someone else that isnt even available. So, Im missing 400.00 and have no order confirmation nor any solution as to how to get my money back. Very frustrated with this entire experience. Didnt help that I kept getting errors while trying to order the Iphone 7 Plus's, "error happend during the data process". Feeling pretty helpless and let down at the moment at&t.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for sharing.  You described my experience tonight very well.  Web site was acting funny and now I have not even ordered a phone and have credit card issues now.  

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

8 years ago

Yes, AT&T IT strikes again. It took over one hour for my order to finally go through.

I had an order number but lost it moments ago due to technical issues outside the USA.

No confirmation email but 4 $1 charges on my credit card from AT&T.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

You're welcome. The worst part is, the lack of communication from ATT reps. No one can tell me about a refund or even if I have the phones ordered. All I know is my bank account has taken a hit of 400.00 with nothing to show for it. Here's hoping for some solutions.

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

8 years ago

I just got an email confirmation of my order and shipping date.

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

Good morning @Vctr22,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble.  We're here to help! Just shoot us a private message by clicking here. (You will need to log back into the Forums. Do not reply to a forums notification email this post generates). Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

If there's an issue, we'll do our bes to resolve it.

Thank you for your post,

ATTJulieCS

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I got up just before the iPhone was available for purchase. I ended up completing my order 5 minutes after 1201 PST. The ship date says between 9/22-9/30. What?? Isn't it supposed to be shipped and arrived on 9/16?? I've ordered several iPhones on its launch time and have always received the phone on the 1st possible date you can receive. Any reason for this shipping date range?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.