The new iPhone 15
chuckd83's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, September 21st, 2016 3:39 PM

Closed

iPhone 7 Free Upgrade Promotion End

When does it end? It says 9/30/16 in Puerto Rico. What about everywhere else?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Hey professor phone released on the 18th with limited stock. As far as the bill goes trust me I talked to you people hundreds of times. The bill only seems to go up in price

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Also don't send me a updated article about the promo ending on the 25th. It said limited time, and all you att robots were trained to tell people the 30th not I don't know can end anytime. Your wrong it's wrong simple. Customers always right was the main quote in business. Watch att's stocks go down

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@Sasayma6565 wrote:
Hey professor phone released on the 18th with limited stock. As far as the bill goes trust me I talked to you people hundreds of times. The bill only seems to go up in price
Also don't send me a updated article about the promo ending on the 25th. It said limited time, and all you att robots were trained to tell people the 30th not I don't know can end anytime. Your wrong it's wrong simple. Customers always right was the main quote in business. Watch att's stocks go down

Most of us in the forums do not work for AT&T.

Nor do we chose the titles that the forum assigns to us.

Phone was released on 16th.  Orders started a week before. You could order on-line starting on the 9th, stock is irrelvant.

The point of the article was to show the START date.  You said the offer was only 1 week. The 9th to the 25th counts more than 2 weeks, correct?

I never told anyone the 30th. I read it and it clearly said limited time.

Why still in PR?  Probably some weird law about promotions, does it matter?  Seems irrelevant unless you're going to fly down there and pick one up...

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

As long as the phone was ordered before the deadline, you still get the deal. You have 30 days from the time you receive your phone to get the trade in deal. Just because it wasn't in the store didn't mean you missed out. It could have been ordered and shipped as long as it was ordered before the deadline.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

The promotion has been renewed.  Note the end date for the US is not listed, it can end any day.

https://www.att.com/cellphones/iphone/apple-iphone-7.html

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

The promotion has been renewed.  Note the end date for the US is not listed, it can end any day.

https://www.att.com/cellphones/iphone/iphone-7.html#sku=sku8040300

@lizdance40 That link takes you to the iPhone 7 order page. What are you seeing to think the offer is being extended? There is no mention of it on the deals page. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

That's the problem!! They cannot end the promotion without telling us when it ends!! I consider this VERY disrespectful for all loyal customers. At least Verizon and TMobile had the decency to specify the end of promotion....

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@Psalmeron wrote:
That's the problem!! They cannot end the promotion without telling us when it ends!! I consider this VERY disrespectful for all loyal customers. 

Sure they can. If it's available, if you're LOYAL you'll jump on it as soon as you see it.

It'll stop people from waiting.

They need to advertise it as the "deal of the day", not available tomorrow...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

TRUE!! There is no renewal of the promotion....👎🏼

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Then my eyes deceive me....

The promotion is in the fine print on the sales page for iPhone 7

this one requires port in from another carrier.  Not helpful to current customers. 

IMG_4773.PNG

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.