For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
zefes01's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, September 8th, 2016 9:48 AM

iPhone 6s Plus price drop

I barely got an iPhone 6s Plus about 3 days ago and my question is will AT&T honor price drops since it hasn't been the 14 days to return the phone? Can I get the actual price for the iPhone?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

Probably not. I've not heard of them doing so in the past but who knows. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

As long as you are within 14 day, they might.  Our local stores do, (without a restock fee).   It may depend on how you purchased the phone.   If you bought online, they might be less willing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Can we expect a price drop in the iPhone 6s now that the iPhone 7 has been released? When could we see that difference?

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

8 years ago

@zefes01 wrote:
... Can I get the actual price for the iPhone?

You got the actual price at the time you made your purchase.  Analysts and industry experts have been saying for weeks that you should expect an iPhone release announcement about this time and you should not purchase a new phone unless you had to have it at that exact minute.  As others have said, generally AT&T does not price match previous purchases, but depending upon where you purchased your phone, you might be able to convince a store manager to refund your phone and sell you a replacement.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I went to the AT&T store and they did honor the price drop of the phone. They refunded the difference. Thank you all for your input.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Was the purchase within 14 or 30 days? Thanks in advance for your answer. It would be very helpful for my situation to know.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@star21fish On Sept. 8th, they said 3 days ago.

I believe 14 days is the magic number, check your receipt.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.