The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Any one from new jersey get there phones yet?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

@lkblay22 wrote:

On Octobert 9th and 10th aren't more countries going to be getting the 6s and 6s plus?  How is that possible when many of us that ordered day of launch or day after have to wait on ours to ship until mid to late November?

That is the same worry I voiced a few days ago.  I pre-ordered a 128gb RGD on 9/15 through Premier and got a delivery date for two months later.  I think it was pushed that far out to allocate on hand inventory for the Oct. 9 launch in other countries.  It really stinks.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

I have a shipping date of october 23-30... Has anyone else with these dates had their phones shipped yet?>

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I order a IPhone 6S plus on attending next 12month I ordered it on Sept 30th and they say it won't ship until November 25th anyone else having this problem I was hoping to have a new iPhone last week but I guess not can att make sure they have the stock for 100 of thousands of orders not just a select few my friend preordered his on sept 20th and got it the 25th so I would like to know why my phone is on such a backorder

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

iPhone 6S Plus, 64 GB, Silver

Ordered 28th Sept

Shipped today (6th Oct) from Memphis, TN

Arriving tomorrow by 3pm

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Hey Spartan8271,

I ordered my iPhone 6s Plus on Sept 29th and my estimated shipping date is Nov 10th. What a difference a day makes. Hopefully they all go out earlier than estimates.

Gene

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

sfgif219...

iPhone 6s Plus, 128 GB, Grey

Ordered 29th Sept

Shipping no time soon...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

128GB SPG Ordered 9/26, Shipped Today

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

My eyes have seen the light - I finally received my ship notice for FedEx delivery by 3pm tomorrow!!

6s+ 128gb RGD
Ordered 9/15 10:57am PST
Est delivery 11/9-11/15

Woo hoo!!!

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

What the crap why is everyone who ordered after me getting theirs before mine when I ordered mine on the 25th of GOLD only 64g. I hate apple. No offense to everyone who got theirs! I am happy for you lol just mad I still haven't got mine.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.