The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

Yes, thanks for confirming. I'm seeing some 9/15 pre-orders on the other forums being released today for the 128 gb RG, so I have to say my hopes are up!

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Duplicate Post.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Ordered iPhone 6s Plus using ATT Next on Sept 22nd. It was showing expected shipping date between Oct 20th - Oct 27th. 

But to my pleasent surprise I just got an email that it is on Fedex truck for delivery today !!!!!!!!!!!!

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Okay, this has me nervous.

7AM - OUT FOR DELIVERY

Time: By End of Day

I called UPS, they said they can't pinpoint it any further.

Could be 8AM, 12 Noon, 5PM, 8PM.

Rolling the dice I think I need to be home for lunch.

!!

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8 years ago

The UPS website says it is supposed to deliver by the end of the day today, but the tracking info says it has only had a label created.  Anyone else had trouble tracking their package and still received the day they said it was coming?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have been following this forum since day 001.
Pre orderd 6SP 64GB RG on 9/18/15 at 4:35am with expected delivery dates of nov 6- nov 13
I have been checking my order status religiously and have been driving my entire staff and family crazy and since I knew I'd be at work I am having it delivered there so I've been driving our fed ex and ups man crazy as well! I knew I couldn't be to upset since I ordered 6 days late! This morning I checked and it says it shipped!!! Fed ex tracking says it's already in transit!

Funny thing is I did not receive and email saying it shipped or a text not even a activation email days prior.

Good lucky to everyone who's still waiting! I am sure my staff will be happy I'll finally shut up but not till tomorrow!

***forgot to add I ordered thought premier on the next 24 program***

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello Everyone!!

After reading these posts since the beginning and being frustrated I am happy to announce that it FINALLY happened!!! I got the elusive shipping email just now. My iphone 6s+ 64gb RG ordered 9/18 at 435pm via premier and next 18mo plan is on its way! It apparently will be delivered via Fedex tom by 8pm. Luckily my fedex guy usually comes about 11am. I may have to hold off on my gym time or go at like 5 am so that I dont miss him LOL. Dreams do come true everyone. I was seriously gonna switch to verizon on friday so luckily for AT&T and me I guess (legacy Data) i am still here. Whew. Hold out hope it is coming!!! Good luck to the rest of you. I'll still keep reading these post as they come in hoping they are all shipping notices.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I just received an email that my phone is on it's way! It says it was sent via USPS (it was ordered 9/25/15 at 8:56pm EDT). I am not hoping for any quick-delivery miracles with the carrier being USPS; I have seen orders shipped that way sometimes taking a week to arrive. But in any case, good news for those of us with a 10/22-10/29 original estimated ship date. . . ! (Mine is a 128G 6s Plus in Gold). 

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

@ltdsm2

Good luck rubbing off!!I just checked my order status and shows "Shipped"

Ordered 9/24 1124am EST. Shipping dates 10/22-10/29

Iphone 6s Plus 64gb Gold

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@hayley390 wrote:

The UPS website says it is supposed to deliver by the end of the day today, but the tracking info says it has only had a label created.  Anyone else had trouble tracking their package and still received the day they said it was coming?

If you have an ETA, but no label and no movement. 

Label trumps ETA. lol..

I was supposed to get my phone yesterday, according to the tracking. But it updated mid day yesterday and it's coming by end of day, today. It's out for delivery.

That's the key... Is it out for delivery?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.