The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Dandb01 wrote:
@Anonymous-I'd be interested in knowing if they ever corrected your duplicate order status on your account and whether they are showing they are delivering 1 or 2 phones to you today. My order status on AT&T still shows I have 2 RG 64GB iPhone 6s +'s "Preparing to Ship".
Ordered 4 iPhones total, already rcvd 3 of them on 9/25/15.
Pre Ordered 9/12/15 at local AT&T store, 05:58pm CST.

LOL, I now have three entries, all duplicate information. It must be a bug. Same item, same quantity, same tracking number.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

@Dandb01 wrote:

Sorry danilko1, I thought I saw you were receiving your order today...my bad:) Wanted to know if that duplicated order was holding up your order getting processed timely. My estimated ship date is 10/23-10/30. No change since order was placed 9/12/15 05:58pm CST. IPhone 6s 64gb RG. Next plan x 24.

UPS said it will arrive today at 3:00PM. Currently it is showing at AT&T's Distribution Center in Memphis. I wonder what kind of tech they have, to move from Memphis to Cali, in the next 4 hours?

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

@lala777 wrote:

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

My unicorn is lost. (RG 64gb plus) recieved my shipping info & tracking number on saturday afternoon. It still has not left the warehouse! Anyone else??

I got the email yesterday, but seemingly the same. I mean you would think that if they got the shipping done, it would have left on a truck. But UPS said it hasn't been picked up.

Call 611 and have them check on it.

They were usless, as was ups.

I was thinking you could call their warehouse, directly, but I can't find a number. Maybe that's what it would take. Pretend you are a CR and checking on the package. Smiley Very Happy

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

Love it... Social Engineering 🙂

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

@danilko1 wrote:

@lala777 wrote:

My unicorn is lost. (RG 64gb plus) recieved my shipping info & tracking number on saturday afternoon. It still has not left the warehouse! Anyone else??

I got the email yesterday, but seemingly the same. I mean you would think that if they got the shipping done, it would have left on a truck. But UPS said it hasn't been picked up.

Call 611 and have them check on it.

They were usless, as was ups.

I was thinking you could call their warehouse, directly, but I can't find a number. Maybe that's what it would take. Pretend you are a CR and checking on the package. Smiley Very Happy

I was thinking of going into my AT&T store after work & see if maybe they can find the location of it.  Even if they can't find it maybe I can get the ugrade fee taken off my bill. 😉 

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

I was thinking of going into my AT&T store after work & see if maybe they can find the location of it.  Even if they can't find it maybe I can get the ugrade fee taken off my bill. 😉 

They won't take it off. But you can request a credit on your bill for that ammount. Why do we pay the fee if we can't get service????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Has anyone who ordered a GOLD 6s plus received any updates?  Looks like all the movement is with Rose Gold and Space Grey models.  

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

My phone (6s+ 64GB RG) has finally shipped! I received a tracking ID this morning, I'm super excited!!! Btw my uncle's space gray + 64gb was delivered today as well.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

@NurseDawni wrote:

Anyone know anything about the shipping? Got a shipping conf yesterday at 2:36PDT for the RG 6S+ 64GB and it has yet to move only label created but I have an estimated delivery date of toat by end of day doesnt seem as if I'll get it smh 

My tracking information just updated. Should get here tomorrow.

@64GB Rose Gold- Ordered 9/12 @ 12:35am pst - shipping to so cal - 2yr contract

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

It's moving!!!!! Comming out of TN!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.