The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Explorer

• 

31 Messages

9 years ago

@jbotros wrote:

Question:  from everything you guys have seen:  Is it possible my shipment could be on its way, and only updating AT&T & FedEx's systems are taking extended time?

I have no way of knowing for sure, but I believe that the notification is the part that is taking so long. They are probably sending these out in batches to keep servers from crashing so it's entirely possible that Fedex or whoever is the shipper has your iPhone but the system hasn't generated the email. Good luck and I hope you get it tomorrow. 

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

Toiling with people's emtions is all a big joke to you? How puerile and inconsiderate can you possibly be? And to defend yourself without showing an iota of contrition? Do you have any upbringing at all?

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

9 years ago

@Jml6278 wrote:
I have no way of knowing for sure, but I believe that the notification is the part that is taking so long. They are probably sending these out in batches to keep servers from crashing so it's entirely possible that Fedex or whoever is the shipper has your iPhone but the system hasn't generated the email. Good luck and I hope you get it tomorrow. 

The emails are going out from AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Just received my notification @ 3:30Pm via Email my shipment is on its way from Fort Worth, Texas. I live in central Texas near San Antonio. I placed my order at 4PM on 9/12 in store at AT&T. I got the 128gb iPhone 6s+ in Silver. Hang in there guys.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

I know I shouldnt, but I`m starting to give up hope that my 6s+ 128GB SG will be shipped soon.... This is probably the first launch since 3G that I wont have an iphone first day

Explorer

• 

31 Messages

9 years ago

@jjallison1 wrote:

@Jml6278 wrote:

@jjallison1 wrote:

@Jml6278 wrote:

@stevensh1 wrote:

@jjallison1 wrote:

@stevensh1 wrote:

@Jml6278 wrote:

@jjallison1 wrote:

@Jml6278 wrote:

@jjallison1 wrote:

Hey! Logged in this morning and my status is shipped! Got a tracking number too :cD Sweet Jesus it's a miracle!

64gb 6s+ space grey

jjallison, I just got my tracking as well. I guess you can start on that apology now. Since your statements left no room for misunderstanding, what happened to no one getting their phone until October? Glad you are a liar and weren't "in the know". Enjoy your phone and please refrain from passing on knowingly inaccurate or misleading info in the future. I'm sure you caused some people here a sleepless night or 2. Unnecessary.

Apology?  Come one man, I kept you guys entertained all week.  You have to admit, it sure was fun trying to prove me wrong, wasn't it?

That was my problem with him, I hope those people that canceled, didnt do it because of him.... It was not fun and was not entertaining at all. It was cruiel and probably caused issues for other people..... 

If people are that emotional about a phone, they have bigger problems than what I post.

Nothign to do with being emotional. People come here looking for information. You provided false info, made it sound like it was official and final answer. This is bad... I think you should learn how communities work. We are here to help each other not trick people.... 

Well said. 

I think you all are making this a way bigger thing than it is.  I mean really, did anyone believe my outlandish story?  Seems to me it was a good way to keep y'all occupied while we were passing the time till launch.  If anyone was upset about my comments, I do wholeheartedly apologize.  Still, in retrospect, don't you think it's kind of silly to get so worked up about when a phone will be in your hands?  Seriously, it's a phone!  Is instant gratification really that bad these days?

You are doing your best to rationalize your behavior. Great apology BTW. Obviously no one was truly harmed by your actions, but you did your best to mislead anyone who you could get to believe you. You say it was done to entertain. I disagree, but let's just leave it at that and move on. 

The main thing is, no one was really mislead.  The best I got was a few open minded people to say that I may have a point, but by and large my story was a flop.... Still, I gave the masses someone to hate while they are waiting for their tracking info, so what the heck.  Sure passed the time for me until I got my tracking info!

The main thing is no one was mislead? No, actually anyone who believed you and cancelled their order based on that info (either in whole or part) was mislead. How you don't see that makes me think you are obtuse or you are doing this once again to garner some negative attention. Either way I am done wasting my time with you. If Karma is real, you will get a delivery exception from Fedex and have to wait for your iPhone. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

iPhone 6s+ silver 128gb
Ordered 9/12 4:08 /1:08 pm here in California
Got tracking info its on its way for tommorow delivery
Hopefully everyone is getting theirs shipped also

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

9 years ago

Have any 6s+ 128GB SG phones shipped at all so far?  Wondering if I should cancel and order a silver one.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

EVERYONE:

Your problems aren't with AT&T, although they could communicate better.

ROSE GOLD iPhones 6S/+ orders are highly impacted. We have only witnessed a small number going out. If you see someone getting their shipping notification, and they are minutes / hours / days after yours, chances are they ordered a different model / color. All the RG orders I have seen go out, were prior to the 12AM start time, and they were all 128GB.

Rose gold iPhone 6s models said to represent as much as 40% of preorders

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Looks like they are shipping silver phones today. That gives me a little hope... Will be highly aggravated if i don't get my phone tomorrow because I did set an alarm to get up in the middle of the night (making my wife very angry in the process) to order it and some people woke up well rested the next day and ordered and they are getting shipping confirmations.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.