The new iPhone 15
stevensh1's profile

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:29 AM

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since I had no choice as I dont have ATT Next and do not wish to move to it. But why is the ship dates are so far out for the 6s Plus via ATT ?

I really hope it changes, but I have a bad feeling about this.....

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

817 Messages

8 years ago

All,

The following article contains helpful links and numbers that you can use to track and check the status of the order you placed with AT&T: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52670

If you placed an order from the Apple Online Store, visit Apple Order Status.

Thanks,
Dave

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Anyone pre ordered and get their confirmtion?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @stevensh1 Thank you for posting!

Shipping times that you see are estimates based on projected availability and inventory and they can change, but at this time it's impossible to know for sure. In most cases phones come in sooner than estimated.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

It's happened before in the past with me too and I still got the phone the same day as people who ordered from Apple. Worse case scenario usually is it comes a few days later...once it even came a day early.

Either way, I've been upgrading my iPhone every year via ATT's site and typically get it on release day. If you placed the order fast enough I wouldn't worry too much. Check the dates again on the 21st and I'm sure they'll be updated.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

For 6s the dates are showing as Sep 24th shipping dates, but for the Plus (all models) its showing Oct 16 - Oct 23.... I know its estimated, but usually its a very bad sign. My order time is 3:03am EST and the dates are that far back, I will be really upset if I dont have my iPhone on the launch date 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I'm also seeing shipping times into October... order confirmation was 3:07am... AT&T better not let it's loyal customers down.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

I really hope you are right about this 🙂

@spiteshow wrote:

It's happened before in the past with me too and I still got the phone the same day as people who ordered from Apple. Worse case scenario usually is it comes a few days later...once it even came a day early.

Either way, I've been upgrading my iPhone every year via ATT's site and typically get it on release day. If you placed the order fast enough I wouldn't worry too much. Check the dates again on the 21st and I'm sure they'll be updated.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I've been ordering through ATT for years. Never missed a release day delivery either, but I also have never seen delivery dates that far out on initial order statuses either. Hoping they don't have supply constraints. We shall play the waiting game I guess.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

@stevensh1 wrote:

I really hope you are right about this 🙂

Me too. Need my phone for work 🙂

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered a 128GB 6s plus in silver, got my order "Your order was placed: 02:02 AM CDT September 12, 2015" my confirmation says Oct 16-23 as well.  Well hopefully they fullfill them by first come first serve...O geez! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.