For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Mikasu's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 3:37 AM

iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Best Brand?

iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Any Suggestions? What is the best brand of the iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector?

I'm thinking about the
http://www.amazon.com/YGDZ-Premium-Ballistic-Protector-Scratches/dp/B00NKYM51A/

Looks good but still there might be other good brands for tempered glass

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

I actually ended up going to apple and getting the nonglare screen protector at the store. They are 2 for 18. Apple guys put them on for free. I found the biggest challenge was getting one to stay on with the curvature. Some start peeling up. Otterbox built in did not fit right. Very disappointed with the defender this time. Really bad fit. Apple guys found me a great case I love. Next time apple all the way. Ordering my phone from them for sure.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

I probably would have ordered from apple except they only offered NEXT upgrades, not 2yr contract upgrades when I was looking.

WH

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

As far as the protector, my son and I have had great experience with Zagg products.  They have both flexible and glass protectors.  Can't argue with the price on the product you mention, but the Zaggs have lifetime warrantee.  If it scratches or gouges or whatever they replace it for free.  $5 fee to reinstall at the mall.  But if you install yourself, it is free. 

I have been using the flexible one on my 4s and it is amazing how scratches rub out of the protector.  Everytime I think, "that did it, now I'll need a new one," it rubs out in a few minutes and I'm fine.  No idea how the glass ones will work out.

WH

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

I always order mine from bodyguardz.com and when you become a repeat customer your next orders are discounted. I've never had any issues with their screen protectors. I'm currently waiting for them to come out with a privacy one for the 6 plus.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

The bodyguardz tempered glass one is horrible and breaks within days even without dropping it. Also they say there is a lifetime warranty but after you spend $35 on the protector then it's between $9.99 to $12.95 for shipping a new one to you....oh and it takes forever to get to you. Just a horrible experience ever. Dont buy it.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

9 years ago

I bought iCarez brand "Premium" glass on Amazon for both my LG G3 and my wife's iPhone 6. I been very pleased with mine, but noticed a week ago her's has chipped on an edge after less than 3 months.

Price was right, but mixed results.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.