Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 23, 2013
8:57:55 PM
iPhone 5s Commitment: ATT and Apple Store

Will I be required to have a commitment on my account regardless I get my iPhone upgrade from ATT and Apple store/online?

Will I be required to have a commitment on my account regardless I get my iPhone upgrade from ATT and Apple store/online?

Accepted Solution

iPhone 5s Commitment: ATT and Apple Store

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 24, 2013 4:17:27 AM
(0)
Guru

The only way not to have a 2 year commitment is to purchase the phone at full retail price. If you are a new AT&T customer or existing customer with upgrade eligibility and you get the phone at the discounted price then you will be locked into a 2 year agreement whether you order from AT&T or Apple.

genesisx wrote:

The only way not to have a 2 year commitment is to purchase the phone at full retail price. If you are a new AT&T customer or existing customer with upgrade eligibility and you get the phone at the discounted price then you will be locked into a 2 year agreement whether you order from AT&T or Apple.

genesisx wrote:

Re: iPhone 5s Commitment: ATT and Apple Store

2 of 2 (1,164 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments