View profile
Solved
Dec 24, 2012 7:07:52 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Dec 24, 2012 at 7:09:20 PM

rocky76 wrote:

do I turn off my data when wifi on iPhone 4s with AT&T

Hi rocky76! I don't have an iPhone but I do have a smartphone. I usually turn my data connection off when I'm using wifi although, if I want to send an MMS or receive one, I need to turn my data connection back on. 

My friend that does have an iPhone never turns off her data connection, even when around a wifi signal...it should automatically switch to wifi for you. But if you want to be on the safe side and you're trying to not go over your data limit, I would suggest turning your data connection off when using wifi. 

Hope this helps. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

rocky76 wrote:

do I turn off my data when wifi on iPhone 4s with AT&T

Hi rocky76! I don't have an iPhone but I do have a smartphone. I usually turn my data connection off when I'm using wifi although, if I want to send an MMS or receive one, I need to turn my data connection back on. 

My friend that does have an iPhone never turns off her data connection, even when around a wifi signal...it should automatically switch to wifi for you. But if you want to be on the safe side and you're trying to not go over your data limit, I would suggest turning your data connection off when using wifi. 

Hope this helps. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: iPhone 4s

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,589 Views)
Solution