Posted Feb 15, 2012
4:05:04 PM
View profile
iPhone 4s not sending pictures

My new iPhone is not sending pictures through text messages for some reason? I have the data turned off and I use a wifi hotspot, not sure if that makes a difference but I though I'd throw it out there anyways.

My new iPhone is not sending pictures through text messages for some reason? I have the data turned off and I use a wifi hotspot, not sure if that makes a difference but I though I'd throw it out there anyways.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2012 5:00:42 PM
(0)
Guru

fitzy3194 wrote:

It actually does matter...confusingly, MMS (or video, photo and audio messaging), uses AT&T's data network to send the message, so when celluar data is turned off, it cannot send, HOWEVER, the confusing part is MMS is billed as messaging, so you'll either need to send an Email, iMessage or turn-on celluar data to send a picture.

Experience the Underlyingsound.
Accepted Solution

iPhone 4s not sending pictures

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2012 5:00:42 PM
(0)
Guru

fitzy3194 wrote:

It actually does matter...confusingly, MMS (or video, photo and audio messaging), uses AT&T's data network to send the message, so when celluar data is turned off, it cannot send, HOWEVER, the confusing part is MMS is billed as messaging, so you'll either need to send an Email, iMessage or turn-on celluar data to send a picture.

fitzy3194 wrote:

Experience the Underlyingsound.

Re: iPhone 4s not sending pictures

2 of 2 (8,888 Views)
Solution