iPhone 4S Games on iPhone 5

Scholar

iPhone 4S Games on iPhone 5

Hi

On my old games such as Need For Speed shift 2 I have black bars which are ugly
Anyone know how I can get the game to fit my 4 inch i5 display?

I've deleted and redownloaded the game but still remains the same lol
Message 1 of 5 (1,633 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: iPhone 4S Games on iPhone 5

Hey there,

Unfortunately unless the developer works on the app to provide support for the iPhone 5's 4 inch screen, there's really nothing that you can do. Smiley Tongue

I would suggest getting in touch with the developer if possible (maybe by review even?) and ask for the support for the iPhone 5 Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (1,606 Views)
Scholar

Thanks @ Evandela...

I guess I will have to contact the Game owners then strange that

other games like Angry Birds adapted to my screen lol Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5 (1,551 Views)
Scholar

The games didn't adapt themselves, the developers updated them with iPhone 5/5S support.

Message 4 of 5 (1,541 Views)
ACE - Professor

Neo is spot on, those game were updated to support the screen, didn't happen automatically Smiley Wink
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5 (1,535 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.