iPhone 4.3.5 software update

Tutor

iPhone 4.3.5 software update

I have iPhone 4.3.5 and there's no software update option under settings. Whenever iTunes tries to update when I sync it won't go through. Any ideas what could be going on?

Message 1 of 18 (20,815 Views)
Master

Re: iPhone 4.3.5 software update

I don't know what computer you have but on every Mac I have owned if you doc the iPod,iPad or iPhone it will perform a backup first then look for updates for your iOS and will give you the option of either updating or decline as was stated since 5.0 you should be able to perform this wirelessly if you checked that option on the phone.

Sometimes closing out iTunes and re-open will straighten up any glitches.

Message 16 of 18 (12,874 Views)
Master

Android may look good but with Apple you can go to a store and get support. I do not know how you would get your android fixed? May not be a big deal but I would want to know that before I switched.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 17 of 18 (12,851 Views)
Highlighted
Master

youngjm wrote:
Android may look good but with Apple you can go to a store and get support. I do not know how you would get your android fixed? May not be a big deal but I would want to know that before I switched.

Not to mention you may or may not get the latest OS depending on phone and carrier.

Message 18 of 18 (12,846 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.