The new iPhone 15
lauramreid10's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 3:33 AM

iPhone 3GS Questions

I just upgraded to an iPhone 3GS and trying to learn everything.  I'm having difficulty figuring out a few things;

1) Do I download add'l Ringtones from iTunes, and are they free?

2) Recipients don't receive my text.  Can you tell me how I can possibly fix it?

3) When my phone locks, which I have it do after 2 mins - (I did figure out how to do that! :-).  Do I turn it on w/ the button on top, or touch, or the window at the very bottom?  Are any of them faster than the others?

Thanks!

Laura

Tucson, AZ

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

@lauramreid10 wrote:

I just upgraded to an iPhone 3GS and trying to learn everything.  I'm having difficulty figuring out a few things;

1) Do I download add'l Ringtones from iTunes, and are they free?

2) Recipients don't receive my text.  Can you tell me how I can possibly fix it?

3) When my phone locks, which I have it do after 2 mins - (I did figure out how to do that! :-).  Do I turn it on w/ the button on top, or touch, or the window at the very bottom?  Are any of them faster than the others?

Thanks!

Laura

Tucson, AZ

You can get additional ringtones via iTunes.  They will have a price next to the item.  Very few if any are free from itunes.  If you search the web, you can learn how to make your own from existing music you already own.

2. As for recieving texts you send, call ATT and ask them to check your account setup.  You may need to reset your network settigns. Settings>General>REset>reset network settings

3. You can press the top botton or the home key.  I use the home key most of the time.  You really need to see what works best for you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

TY so  much!  Especially for responding so quickly!

Laura

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.