The new iPhone 15
NCite45's profile

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

Monday, October 17th, 2011 1:09 AM

iOS 5 camera zoom gone?

Just realizing today that there is no zoom for the camera in ios 5...what gives!!! Am I overlooking something? Why the step backwards?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

Pinch the screen and the zoom line will come up!  The tap under iOS 5 to select your point of focus.

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you!

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

12 years ago

Whoops... Meant to say that I had figured out how to zoom but wasn't sure how to select point of focus

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

12 years ago

Ahh, yes indeed, thank you! Have to give that a test run to determine likability...I'm used to my one finge/hand operation.

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

12 years ago

lol i was thinking the same thing saturday. i tryed to take a close pic of this tattoo this girl had i could not zoom in. my wife  said pinch the screen and it showed up. she has a awesome tat of a melting iphone in black with all the little icons on the screen.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

lol i was thinking the same thing saturday. i tryed to take a close pic of this tattoo this girl had i could not zoom in. my wife  said pinch the screen and it showed up. she has a awesome tat of a melting iphone in black with all the little icons on the screen.

Post it please!!

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

12 years ago

@mikelowery wrote:

Post it please!!

ok i will  its pretty cool.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.