iOS 5 camera zoom gone?

Teacher

iOS 5 camera zoom gone?

Just realizing today that there is no zoom for the camera in ios 5...what gives!!! Am I overlooking something? Why the step backwards?
Message 1 of 8
Master

Re: iOS 5 camera zoom gone?

Pinch the screen and the zoom line will come up!  The tap under iOS 5 to select your point of focus.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Mentor

Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
Mentor

Whoops... Meant to say that I had figured out how to zoom but wasn't sure how to select point of focus
Message 4 of 8
Teacher

Ahh, yes indeed, thank you! Have to give that a test run to determine likability...I'm used to my one finge/hand operation.
Message 5 of 8
Professor

lol i was thinking the same thing saturday. i tryed to take a close pic of this tattoo this girl had i could not zoom in. my wife  said pinch the screen and it showed up. she has a awesome tat of a melting iphone in black with all the little icons on the screen.

Message 6 of 8

lol i was thinking the same thing saturday. i tryed to take a close pic of this tattoo this girl had i could not zoom in. my wife  said pinch the screen and it showed up. she has a awesome tat of a melting iphone in black with all the little icons on the screen.

Post it please!!

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Professor

mikelowery wrote:

Post it please!!

ok i will  its pretty cool.

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support