Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 16, 2011
6:09:24 PM
View profile
iOS 5 camera zoom gone?
Just realizing today that there is no zoom for the camera in ios 5...what gives!!! Am I overlooking something? Why the step backwards?
Just realizing today that there is no zoom for the camera in ios 5...what gives!!! Am I overlooking something? Why the step backwards?
Accepted Solution

iOS 5 camera zoom gone?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 16, 2011 6:13:15 PM
(0)
Master

Pinch the screen and the zoom line will come up!  The tap under iOS 5 to select your point of focus.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Pinch the screen and the zoom line will come up!  The tap under iOS 5 to select your point of focus.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: iOS 5 camera zoom gone?

2 of 8 (2,519 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 6:15:16 PM
(0)
Mentor
Thank you!
Thank you!

3 of 8 (2,514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 6:16:40 PM
(0)
Mentor
Whoops... Meant to say that I had figured out how to zoom but wasn't sure how to select point of focus
Whoops... Meant to say that I had figured out how to zoom but wasn't sure how to select point of focus

4 of 8 (2,511 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 7:01:09 PM
(0)
Teacher
Ahh, yes indeed, thank you! Have to give that a test run to determine likability...I'm used to my one finge/hand operation.
Ahh, yes indeed, thank you! Have to give that a test run to determine likability...I'm used to my one finge/hand operation.

5 of 8 (2,477 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 7:50:53 PM
(0)
Professor

lol i was thinking the same thing saturday. i tryed to take a close pic of this tattoo this girl had i could not zoom in. my wife  said pinch the screen and it showed up. she has a awesome tat of a melting iphone in black with all the little icons on the screen.

lol i was thinking the same thing saturday. i tryed to take a close pic of this tattoo this girl had i could not zoom in. my wife  said pinch the screen and it showed up. she has a awesome tat of a melting iphone in black with all the little icons on the screen.

hello!!!

6 of 8 (2,443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 8:34:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

Post it please!!

Post it please!!

7 of 8 (2,416 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 8:55:45 PM
(0)
Professor

mikelowery wrote:

Post it please!!

ok i will  its pretty cool.

mikelowery wrote:

Post it please!!

ok i will  its pretty cool.

hello!!!

8 of 8 (2,411 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments