Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iOS 11.4.1 WiFi Calling not working

Contributor

iOS 11.4.1 WiFi Calling not working

Since updating to 11.4.1 I noticed that WiFi calling is no longer working. Tried all the options I have found. Turned on airplane mode and that doesn’t kick it over to WiFi calling. Also rebooted phone which also did nothing. Wondering if anyone else having the same issue. 

Message 1 of 60
Contributor

Re: iOS 11.4.1 WiFi Calling not working

I'm having the exact same problem. At my work place there is no AT&T cell reception and even WiFi calling has stopped working since last week. I spend 9 hours a day in office and it is so frustrating to not be able to receive or make calls. 

I spoke to a AT&T customer rep about this issue and she was so rude and she didn't even mention that many customers are also facing this issue.

This is not the first time AT&T has let me down. It is high time now, I get rid off AT&T.

Message 21 of 60
Contributor

Having the same issue. I 100% rely on WiFi calling I have 0 service at my house. Hopefully they get this fixed ASAP! I’ve tried all the resets, turning phone off and on, modem off and on several times.. no luck!

Message 22 of 60

I too am having the same issue.  WIFI calling and WIFI texting outside of imessage is no longer working.  I too was told by ATT support that the issue has been trending since late last week and is now being addressed as a top priority by ATT.  For those of us living outside cellular it is imperative to have functioning and bullet proof WIFI calling.  Hope they get up and going within the next 24.  At least I know to stop trying to get my devices to work after ATT support evaluation and notification of the internal problem.

Message 23 of 60
Contributor

I have reset mine 30+ times nothing! Grrr

Message 24 of 60
Tutor

Mine started working again tonight...  interesting.

Message 25 of 60
Contributor

Mine too!
Message 26 of 60
Contributor

Oh i wish mine would start working. The issue started for me on Friday the 10th of August. Since that day wifi calling has not worked on any wifi network.

Message 27 of 60
Contributor

Ours started working tonight as well! But for how long...

Message 28 of 60
Contributor

Mine started working today about 5pm cst
Message 29 of 60
Contributor

Mine started working tonight also. 
Message 30 of 60
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support