The new iPhone 15
Burnicorn's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 14th, 2018 11:09 PM

How to enable wifi calling on iOS phone

Since updating to 11.4.1 I noticed that WiFi calling is no longer working. Tried all the options I have found. Turned on airplane mode and that doesn’t kick it over to WiFi calling. Also rebooted phone which also did nothing. Wondering if anyone else having the same issue. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Having the same issue. I 100% rely on WiFi calling I have 0 service at my house. Hopefully they get this fixed ASAP! I’ve tried all the resets, turning phone off and on, modem off and on several times.. no luck!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I too am having the same issue.  WIFI calling and WIFI texting outside of imessage is no longer working.  I too was told by ATT support that the issue has been trending since late last week and is now being addressed as a top priority by ATT.  For those of us living outside cellular it is imperative to have functioning and bullet proof WIFI calling.  Hope they get up and going within the next 24.  At least I know to stop trying to get my devices to work after ATT support evaluation and notification of the internal problem.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have reset mine 30+ times nothing! Grrr

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Mine started working again tonight...  interesting.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Mine too!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Oh i wish mine would start working. The issue started for me on Friday the 10th of August. Since that day wifi calling has not worked on any wifi network.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Ours started working tonight as well! But for how long...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Mine started working today about 5pm cst

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Mine started working tonight also. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

My iphone and ipad are still not working for WIFI calling or texting today AND I discovered yesterday that my husband's iphone is working fine even as we are connected to the same home network .  Very curious.  His iphone still displays the ATT WIFI banner with a WIFI symbol in the upper left hand side of his iphone and my displays No Service with the WIFI symbol.  We both have the same model iphone and updated iOS 11.4.1 connected to the same network.  Hope this issue is resolved soon by ATT - feeling vulnerable without a working phone as we live in a very rural environment.  Guess I could imessage someone to call 911 for me if needed.  Wake up call for me for sure.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.