Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 17, 2013
8:41:33 PM
View profile
iMessage not working, text only??

When I send an iMessage (blue) on my 4S it briefly says "delivered" then quickly changes to not delivered and I have to resend it as a regular text (green) Then that goes through. The imessage on the iPad is also not going through and doesn't allow me the option of sending as a "regualr" text.. any idea what is going on?? I'm not the only one having this issue. The person I am texting with has the same isue. Any idea what is happening.. been this way since about 4:00pm today

When I send an iMessage (blue) on my 4S it briefly says "delivered" then quickly changes to not delivered and I have to resend it as a regular text (green) Then that goes through. The imessage on the iPad is also not going through and doesn't allow me the option of sending as a "regualr" text.. any idea what is going on?? I'm not the only one having this issue. The person I am texting with has the same isue. Any idea what is happening.. been this way since about 4:00pm today

Accepted Solution

iMessage not working, text only??

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 17, 2013 9:04:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
How odd.Have you tried turning iMessage off for a few seconds and turning it back on to see if that fixes the issue?
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
How odd.Have you tried turning iMessage off for a few seconds and turning it back on to see if that fixes the issue?
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iMessage not working, text only??

2 of 5 (6,038 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 5:46:58 AM
(0)
Contributor

That seems to have fixed it!! THANK YOU!!! 

Rob

That seems to have fixed it!! THANK YOU!!! 

Rob

3 of 5 (5,984 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 6:36:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Not a problem! Happy iMessaging! Smiley Very Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Not a problem! Happy iMessaging! Smiley Very Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (5,975 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2016 10:57:06 AM
(0)
Contributor
Turned off iMessage restarted the phone and turned on iMessage but it is still not working
Turned off iMessage restarted the phone and turned on iMessage but it is still not working

5 of 5 (323 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments