For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
gd_sd's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 17th, 2011 2:49 AM

how much for family talk in 2 iphones and 2 regular phones cost?

I am planing to get a $69.99 family talk in 2 iphones date plan ($25+$25) and 2 regular phones ($10+$10)

the price is ($69.99+$25+$25+$10+$10=$140)

But I am asking how much i need to pay for the Tax and other Fee (is there around $45?)

i am in new york city

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

13 years ago

Well that would depend on the tax rate in your location.  City, county, and state taxes all could come into play here.

Since you didn't tell us where you are, no one can really answer your question.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

I'm not sure here, but it looks like you missed a $10 fee for the phone line for the second iPhone.  You would have 1 primary phone + 3 additional phones each at $10 plus the 2 data plans...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

sorry about that, i am in new york city

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

i see the $69.99 family talk is includ 2 lines.

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

You can use this to get a general/ballpark idea.  Just put your zip code in here:

http://www.wireless.att.com/customer_service/additional_charges

Question:
How are the taxes and surcharges on my bill determined?Answer:
Taxes and surcharges are applied to your AT&T wireless service based upon rates determined by federal, state, and local laws. These charges are generally applied to recurring monthly charges, local usage, toll usage, and roaming usage. View more information on additional charges by selecting:Additional Charges.

The actual charges will vary, depending upon the particular tax, taxing authority, and the state, city, or county where you reside.

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

@GeekBoy wrote:

I'm not sure here, but it looks like you missed a $10 fee for the phone line for the second iPhone.  

The FamilyTalk plans include the first 2 lines in the price.  It's an extra $9.99 for each of the 3rd-5th lines.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

I know the wording on the web site is vague at best.  I spoke with a rep in my local corporate AT&T store and one of them had told me that the $9.99 charge was for each additional line on the family plan, and when I still had 2 lines on my family plan, I had to pay that fee.  I can't confirm this now as it has been nearly 2 years since I dropped to only 1 line on my family plan.

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

The price on the ATT's FamilyPlan page shows the price for the first two lines.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/family-cell-phone-plans.jsp

Now when you look at your bill it going to break down that price into two charges.  For instance I have the $89.99 FamilyTalk 1400 plan and that price is for both the lines I have on my account right now.  However when I go to my bill it shows the first line at $80 and the second line at $9.99 which gives me the $89.99 that is listed on ATT's plan page.

In the second column for the price it clearly shows the price is for the first 2 lines.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Well if you use them I can't imagine what 4 phones would cost my bill is anywhere from 250-330 and we only have 2 iPhones
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.