For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
J_alexiaaa14's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 12th, 2017 3:43 PM

Can I exchange a defective phone for another one?

i got my iphone 7 on December 24, 2016.... i've been having problems but i rested my phone to see and i did. it worked but then all of a sudden i can't hear when people call me as in when i pick up its bad connection. i was wondering can't i trade in my iphone for a diffrent one??

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

If you are having phone problems and your phone is under warranty, take it to an Apple store. They will either repair or replace the phone as long as there is no physical damage. If it is damaged, you will pay for the repairs.

There is only a 14 day, buyer's remorse period where you can return your phone for a different one with a restocking fee.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@J_alexiaaa14 And don't wait, I've seen people with problems like this, then the phone gets a crack (or something else) and now it's not a warrenty issue any more. 

• 

10 Messages

I’m trying to replace my replacement phone but ascurion won’t answer. They were horrible to work with when I filed the claim on 6/22/20. They took my money but didn’t want to tell me any info and when I wanted answers, they hung up or lied. Now I have a batter ty problem and the warranty is less than they said. I have contacted them via internet 2X since then and tried to call them . It’s very frustrating. I have never had a claim before in my life so I didn’t want to pay the higher apple care amount. I didn’t think my phone would have an issue at 18 months. It’s been a very hard 2 weeks. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.