The new iPhone 15
romad's profile

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29 AM

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the same problem.  What exactly was the fix?

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

My first suggestion would be force restarting the phone by holding down the power and home buttons (or volume down for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus).

I would then make sure you have the latest carrier update: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201270

If that doesn't work, I would reset network settings, by going to Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings.

That will also erase any wifi passwords you have (and erase them on any other iOS/macOS devices attached to the same iCloud account if you are using iCloud Keychain on the phone and other devices), so make sure to log back into any wifi networks as needed.  You can also chat with someone to see if they can help:

Wireless (Mobile, GoPhone, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here 

If those don't work, before doing any further backup and restores or restoring as new, I would contact AppleCare at 800-275-2273 between 7am-10pm central time.

Scholar

• 

408 Messages

7 years ago

AFAIK, there wasn't an obvious fix; the fault just disappeared when I made one last try before wiping the iPhone and restoring.

As I said in post 8 above:  "Thus it looks like there must have been some glitch ether in the phone, at AT&T's servers, or in the cellular connection between the two." Perhaps some bit didn't get flipped when it was supposed to do so.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I got the fix! Hold your finger on 1 and it sets it up

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Actually - no - it does not.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Did anyone figure out an anwer to this problem?  I am having it as well and am about to hard reset my phone.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hit and hold 1 does work .

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I held the 1 button and was told my voicemail is locked. Anyone know how to unlock it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I can't setup my voice mail to receive my messages. What can I do?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Ok sounds great - walk me through how holding 1 on the key pad has anything to do with setting a personalized voicemail greeting ? Holding 1 does go to voicemail, but it does not set a greeting. What am I missing ?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.