Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

Scholar

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 meaning?

iPhone 6 iOS 10.02

I got this error message when I tried to update my voicemail greeting.

Any idea how to fix it?

Message 1 of 123
Highlighted
Tutor

Good Morning,

I had this error as well.  Go to settings and turn your cellular data on.  That fixed my problem, hopefully it will fix yours.

Message 2 of 123
Scholar

It is already on, so that wasn't the problem.
Message 3 of 123
Contributor

I have the same problem and the data are on as well 

Message 4 of 123
Contributor

I have the same problem and the data is turned on as well 

Message 5 of 123

Ur phone shoud not be running on Wifi. Only cellular data. Turn the wifi off and turn the data on. Save ur vm greeting after that DONT forget to turn ur wifi back on.
Message 6 of 123
Scholar

It DID NOT have WiFi on.

Message 7 of 123
Scholar

OK, after talking with AT&T support, I was ready to do my "last resort" action of doing a complete restore of the iOS and reloading from a backup. However, I decided to make one more attempt and wouldn't you know it, this time everything worked! I even redid it a couple of times to make certain. Thus it looks like there must have been some glitch ether in the phone, at AT&T's servers, or in the cellular connection between the two.

So a big THANK YOU to all who replied with suggestions even if they didn't pan out in the long run.

Message 8 of 123
Tutor

Still have this problem with my 2nd line (business line) and I've utilized the recommended fixes. No joy. Based on the number of complaints on this simple issue, you would think Apple would actually address it with programming instead if this Junior Acheivement / do it yourself approach. It's nonsense. BTW - no problem with my primary ATT number, so this can obviously be fixed pretty easily.
Message 9 of 123
Tutor

I'm having the same problem.  What exactly was the fix?

Message 10 of 123
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support