Ask a question

Learn how to use your device
    Use the myAT&T app to manage your account from virtually anywhere. Compatible device & acct. registration req'd. Messaging & data charges may apply for download & usage.
    View profile
    Created: Sep 4, 2015
    Quintinj Created: Sep 4, 2015
    how much will it cost to use an upgrade to upgrade to the iPhone 6 plus 16gb monthly with out including the cost of our data plan? Will I just cost 25$ or will there be more additional cost a month, because I will be paying for this myself and I'm only 16.
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  00 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    Created: Aug 31, 2015
    Pem0309 Created: Aug 31, 2015
    I have a plan with unlimited talk and text, and do not plan to purchase an international plan as I do not plan to make any phone calls. I would like family to be able to text me. Most of our hotels will have wi-fi so I plan to check emails in the evenings. I plan to keep data roaming off. Will I be able to send and receive text messages? What will be the charge? What do f...
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  44 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    Jolenesliwinski Created: Sep 4, 2015
    We never received our tablets yet why
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  11 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    Hannah25 Created: Sep 4, 2015
    My friend had an AT&T 5s and it was on a AT&T contract but she upgraded to a 6 and she gave me the 5s. Can I reset it and use it on a non contract plan with AT&T?
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  22 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    dmays22 Created: Sep 4, 2015
    My iphone will not turn on. Normally when this happens i can reset it by holding home button and lock screen button together, but my lock screen button does not work. Can the lock screen button be fixed? I do not want to buy a new phone so i hope fixing lock button will allow me to reset phone. Anyone else experience this?
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  22 replies
    Solved View solution View solution
    View profile
    Grmapt Created: Sep 4, 2015
    My phone says no service but other AT&T customers have it. Tried shutting off and that didn't help.
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  11 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    Created: Sep 3, 2015
    Carol1973 Created: Sep 3, 2015
    I have seen posts from several years ago about the message "recipient rejected by server because it does not allow relaying". None of those solutions have helped me. I have a 5s phone. I do not get this message all the time and only with certain addresses. What is the solution? This is getting really annoying. Thanks............Carol
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  33 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    Jennandesteban Created: Sep 4, 2015
    Is it possible to recover deleted text messages from an iphone 6?
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  11 replies
    Preview topic
    View profile
    Created: Sep 3, 2015
    JeffOYB Created: Sep 3, 2015
    I see all sorts of variations on this problem so I thought I'd add my own. I had a couple good numbers correctly handled that were giving me this error. I went to the ATT store for help. They updated my iPhone5 OS and gave me a new sim chip. They called tech support and then told me to backup and restore from iTunes at home. So I did. ...Then I could no longer text my bro...
    Wireless Forums  •
    •  11 replies
    Preview topic