Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why is the AT&T Device unlock Page no longer working?!

Contributor

Why is the AT&T Device unlock Page no longer working?!

Page no longer working?! 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Why is the AT&T Device unlock Page no longer working?!

Works fine for me. What’s not working for you?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Why is the AT

Are you using an iphone or a Mac? The Next button will not turn blue and let me move any further.

unlock.jpg

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Re: Why is the AT

I had the same problem. The Next button would not turn blue after inputting the IMEI and doing the Captchca and accept the terms box. After trying it on a friends computer, I noticed that when I put the IMEI in manually (DO NOT paste it in!) the screen refreshes and the info about the phone is displayed. Then you can do the CAPTCHCA and Accept the term box the NEXT box turns blue. I noticed if I pasted in the IMEI the phone info did not refresh and display. If the phone info is not displayed, type in the IMEI manually. This did the trick for me! Hope this helps.

I noticed your screenshot doesnt have the phone info, so try again by typing in each number into the IMEI field and as soon as you type in the last number, the phone info will show up and you can continue to the unlock.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support