Explore & discover

Helpful Links

What plan supports number sync?

Contributor

What plan supports number sync?

I have currently got an Apple Watch series 4 and tried to set up mobile data for it. It did not work and says my plan does not support number sync. I use the 50$ monthly prepaid plan, I want to know what plan would allow my apple watch to have cellular data? 

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎11-09-2018 2:09 PM

Re: What plan supports number sync?

@maxxu1219  Both must be on the same postpaid account

https://www.att.com/devices/apple/apple-watch-series-4-40mm.html#sku=sku9201211

Click on "See Offer Details" for more info.  Below is an excerpt from the link.

Eligible Service: Both Apple Watch Series 4 and smartphone must be on same account with postpaid wireless voice & data services. (i) Apple Watch Series 4 requires min. $10/mo. when added to eligible shared plan;(ii) Smartphone requires min. $50/mo. for new svc with autopay and paperless bill discounts.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎11-14-2018 12:40 PM

Re: What plan supports number sync?

@maxxu1219 wrote:

I have currently got an Apple Watch series 4 and tried to set up mobile data for it. It did not work and says my plan does not support number sync. I use the 50$ monthly prepaid plan, I want to know what plan would allow my apple watch to have cellular data? 

no prepaid carrier will work with apple watch 3 or 4 just a FYI.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support